IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing Discussions

+6
jason"1shot"
RIOT ChevyPower
papa creech172
WritesCode4Food
IFCA GTDon
IFCA Eries
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Empty Gran Turismo the movie

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri May 19, 2023 10:59 am

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Empty Indy 500 winner!

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue May 30, 2023 11:00 am

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Wirestory_5677944853e46b97520b868c0d7eb139_12x5_992

Yes indeed, this years winner of the 107th Indy 500 was Indiana native Josef Newgarden with Team Penske on his 12th attempt! 

It was Roger Penske's 19th Indy 500 victory and it was done with high drama with 2 red flags at the end, resulting in a rare green/white flag finish! Newgarden was in 2nd place but pulled into the lead by the exit of turn 2, and defended the win all the way to the finish over defending Indy 500 winner Ganassi's Marcus Ericsson.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Empty Re: Racing Discussions

Post by RIOT ChevyPower Tue May 30, 2023 3:47 pm

Well lucky for them they don't have eagle eye don with the start violations lol that was one of the worst restarts I've ever seen like nobody knew the green was about to waive cars were 10-15 car length gaps as big is that race is they should have been a lot tighter then that I get it you want to stay back to cut the air for a run with draft but that was horrible

RIOT ChevyPower
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Registration date : 2019-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue May 30, 2023 4:00 pm

RIOT ChevyPower wrote:Well lucky for them they don't have eagle eye don with the start violations lol that was one of the worst restarts I've ever seen like nobody knew the green was about to waive cars were 10-15 car length gaps as big is that race is they should have been a lot tighter then that I get it you want to stay back to cut the air for a run with draft but that was horrible

Yes, it was a difficult restart with no warmup, just leave the pit and go! lol  Some may have thought there was going to be 1 warm up lap and then figured it out too late that there wasn't!  Amazing that Ericson got a huge lead jump at the start, and Newgarden still ran him down.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:03 am

I heard it all.

From conspiracy to justification on lack of effort.

Is it easy to run fast? For me now unless I practice hundreds of laps, but I want to do that.

Is it easy to be non competitive, well yes, go run a lap or two, and then race, you will find that you probably dont end at the top, unless you are very skilled, like Kartz, Chevy etc. They have the ability to just be fast off the bat.

Is the tracks and cars and ratings and builds favoring one above another, nope also not true as we have seen wins from all, Plat right down to Bronze.

Do you favor a build more than the one you are in, yes again off course, I would love to be on slicks, but my skill level and rating puts me where I need to be, somewhere between Gold and Platinum.

Will I win everything, no unless you are a true alien and you are faster than all in a paladium build, any build less and ANYONE can win no matter their rating.

Does being in a certain rating reflect on the end result of the race, well to an extent, if you practice hard you can end above what is expected, unless you are the highest rating in the field already.

But I dont want to be in this rating, I want to be lower, well easy, underperform and you will gradually move down.

But Im the highest rating, so I want to win, well, uhmm sure, just consistently run fast! Easy.

Example: Chevy is the highest rated driver so he should win, yes, it is possible, just look at last weeks fastest lap and track record broken by him, in his platinum build, he just didnt manage to consistently run those times, he also unfortunately lagged out, but Im sure he was aiming for second place at least.

So again, there is no hidden agendas or conspiracies, if you think there is, well then that is you.

The whole purpose of the format is so that, best can still win, but they cant just pitch up without practice and think a win is a given, there are people that through hours of practice have narrowed the gap, and WILL be gunning for you, no matter your skill level or rating.

Winning comes with climbing the ladder, losing and you move down.

Once at the top it becomes more difficult to stay there.

This aint no kindergarten everyone gets a medal bs, this is earn it.

So see you all on the track Sat, Im going to have a hard time, as every week, so better put some laps down and see where I end up, but rest assured, I always aim to finish to the best of my ability, if it comes with a podium then great, if it comes with a low performance then, I go look in the mirror and say .... Practice harder dumbA!

Season 7 IFCA FWC Champion
Season 1 IFCA TERM Champion
Season 2 IFCA TERM Champion
Season 2 Pacific Series Podium
Season 3 Pacific Series Podium
Forza Masters Season 14 group 6 Winner
Forza Masters Season 16 Champion
IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Local : South Africa

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: ZAR Eries
IFCA Car #: 5
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://www.ifcaracing.com

IFCA GTDon likes this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by IFCA Eries Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:14 am

FlavoredAtoms wrote:Who hurt you Eries.   Pretty long post about nothing for no reason
Lol no one, except Dubai mountain!

IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:50 am

ZAR Eries wrote:
FlavoredAtoms wrote:Who hurt you Eries.   Pretty long post about nothing for no reason
Lol no one, except Dubai mountain!

It's good to see opinions brought up in this way apart from the heat of a moment on the track, when calmer heads prevail.  I welcome posts like this even if they are a little cryptic but not accusatory.  

It's okay to highlight whatever you might be experiencing because, you may not be the only one who sees it like this.  It gives everyone a sense of what people are thinking and this is a good thing.

Concerning what Eries has said, I think he was simply highlighting or reiterating what the IFCA emphasis has been, which is to create a more level playing field for the slowest to the fastest.  There is only so much that can be done in this way before you unfairly tip the scales too far in the direction of the slower drivers however. The proper balance is to offer the slower drivers a superior build but within the desired reality that the faster drivers will still win. It's just a matter of by how much. In other words, the smaller the gap we can create, the closer the racing will be, within reason.  This will push the fast guys to have to actually try harder, and it will pull the slower guys to be inspired to do the same.  In this way there aren't too many "free lunches" for anyone.  Fast guys can't just show up and check out, and slow guys can't say their car isn't competitive.  It all comes down to the amount of effort you want to apply.  Those that apply the best effort will rise to the top, everytime.

As for any changes in the future or promoting certain changes, the best time to do this is in the bi-monthly team meetings. All you need to do is gain unanimous support from the other teams.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:45 am

FlavoredAtoms wrote:I know I know haha I just don’t see where his post is coming from like he is complaining about Dubai mountain when he is second on the board.   I know I am struggling in the mountain I just can’t see the line I am supposed to take on this street circuit and am loosing 4 seconds because of it
Im second for now yes, but 0.6 off the pace when that 1:37.594 was me thinking geesh, thats the limit!

Hats off to lightning, no way this old man is gonna get close.

IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:54 pm

Yup, watched the Showcase

$69.99 - Standard Game
$89.99 - Delux Game (5 days early access + Car Packs)
$99.99 - Premium Game (Delux + VIP + more cars etc)

Preorder and install to console available on Forza.net gets you pre-order content as well.

For all with Game Pass $39.99 buys you the Premium add ons, to use with your free Game Pass Standard Game. Special now at $35.99!

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Screen20

Who's ready? Lol

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Screen21

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Screen22

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Screen23

IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Empty Forza 8

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:54 am

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSseAY3OUwFeewUyj2pEywq-rSgSxVdLR4NOGmVITEN1PrULOlAi1pOADjwYjLIs6YKlzlv7IppyAw&usqp=CAU&ec=48665701

Finally, Oct 10th.  I have pre-ordered, have you? lol

Sounds like T10 is implementing a driver rating scale of some kind which is great. So what does this mean for our rating system?  It probably means it will be a redundancy that is no longer needed.  Which is fine as long as the Forza formula works, and makes sense, and can be utilized or relied upon for measuring true driver skill.  And if it is similar to that of iRacing (which it sounds like it is) then all will be more than well.  It means there will be no need for us to continue doing the ratings with our program.  And I'm fine with that.  Less work for me.

So, the future looks hopeful.  It may turn out that this version of Forza is the one that T10 should have made long ago.

Last edited by GTDon2 on Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

papa creech172 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:00 am

GTDon2 wrote:Racing Discussions - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSseAY3OUwFeewUyj2pEywq-rSgSxVdLR4NOGmVITEN1PrULOlAi1pOADjwYjLIs6YKlzlv7IppyAw&usqp=CAU&ec=48665701

Sounds like T10 is implementing a driver rating scale of some kind which is great. So what does this mean for our rating system?  It probably means it will be a redundancy that is no longer needed.  Which is fine as long as the Forza formula works, and makes sense, and can be utilized or relied upon for measuring true driver skill.  And if it is similar to that of iRacing (which it sounds like it is) then all will be more than well.  It means there will be no need for us to continue doing the ratings with our program.  And I'm fine with that.  Less work for me.

So, the future looks hopeful.  It may turn out that this version of Forza is the one that T10 should have made long ago.

After watching the latest intro to FM8, 3 really good confirmed things that stood out so far. 1.)Improved sound quality of the cars. 2.)improved physics and aero. 3.)Better tire model.  Combined, these alone are enough to justify the purchase of the new version.

Things that didn't have very much appeal would be the single player career mode which has a notable lean toward a heavy "grind" and something I don't care for.  It may not be as heavy for more advanced drivers, but they (T10) have certainly gone in the direction of extending the life of the game by eliminating easy flat out purchases and car credits.  They want you to grind out the cars and slow your progress in other words.  This is what they call "progression." Not a fan.

The other concerning thing might be the way the revamped assists work.  If assists have been improved in such a way that by having them on you are faster rather than slower, this would be a big problem.  This hasn't happened in the past, but with this new "from the ground up" attitude, and making statements like, "You can now turn on all assists to the point that the only thing you have to do is steer, and you can be as competitive as anyone,"  makes you wonder just how much better are these new assist features anyway?  Apparently they are improved to such a degree that even a blind driver can race! I kid you not. So does this mean that I can gain total equality with a Laige or some other alien if I turn all the assists on, or use a certain combination of assists?  I hope not.

No reveal on how multiplayer works yet, or their rating system.  There was some reluctance to answer a question on the voice coach feature.  This is the voice of an A.I. female telling you how great you are while you drive. They didn't want to say that you can turn her off or not.  Sort of hinting that she will always be yacking in your ear with worthless praise and no way to turn her off. Not good.

So, we do see a light at the end of a long tunnel, we just hope it's not the headlight of an oncoming train.  That is, we hope that all the good things are not somehow ruined or offset by one or two outstandingly dumb bad things.  Time will soon tell.

Eries made a good point that the market segment T10 needs to hit and hit hard is outside of the hardcore user.  The hardcore Forza veteran is not their target audience when it comes to marketing because they are like preaching to the choir. T10 has to reach out to the unconvinced masses that Forza is new, fresh, and something fun to try.  They need new users.  So everything they talk about is going to be about how a new user will be thrilled with how the new Forza works better than ever especially for the new user.  Because of this, veteran users won't see a lot of things that pertain to them.  At the same time it probably means that the new game will not be as much of a grind for the advanced drivers, which is a good thing.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

papa creech172 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:12 am

GTDon2 wrote:
GTDon2 wrote:Racing Discussions - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSseAY3OUwFeewUyj2pEywq-rSgSxVdLR4NOGmVITEN1PrULOlAi1pOADjwYjLIs6YKlzlv7IppyAw&usqp=CAU&ec=48665701

After watching the latest intro to FM8, 3 really good confirmed things that stood out so far. 1.)Improved sound quality of the cars. 2.)improved physics and aero. 3.)Better tire model.  Combined, these alone are enough to justify the purchase of the new version.

Things that didn't have very much appeal would be the single player career mode which has a notable lean toward a heavy "grind" and something I don't care for.  It may not be as heavy for more advanced drivers, but they (T10) have certainly gone in the direction of extending the life of the game by eliminating easy flat out purchases and car credits.  They want you to grind out the cars and slow your progress in other words.  This is what they call "progression." Not a fan.

The other concerning thing might be the way the revamped assists work.  If assists have been improved in such a way that by having them on you are faster rather than slower, this would be a big problem.  This hasn't happened in the past, but with this new "from the ground up" attitude, and making statements like, "You can now turn on all assists to the point that the only thing you have to do is steer, and you can be as competitive as anyone,"  makes you wonder just how much better are these new assist features anyway?  Apparently they are improved to such a degree that even a blind driver can race! I kid you not. So does this mean that I can gain total equality with a Laige or some other alien if I turn all the assists on, or use a certain combination of assists?  I hope not.

No reveal on how multiplayer works yet, or their rating system.  There was some reluctance to answer a question on the voice coach feature.  This is the voice of an A.I. female telling you how great you are while you drive. They didn't want to say that you can turn her off or not.  Sort of hinting that she will always be yacking in your ear with worthless praise and no way to turn her off. Not good.

So, we do see a light at the end of a long tunnel, we just hope it's not the headlight of an oncoming train.  That is, we hope that all the good things are not somehow ruined or offset by one or two outstandingly dumb bad things.  Time will soon tell.

Eries made a good point that the market segment T10 needs to hit and hit hard is outside of the hardcore user.  The hardcore Forza veteran is not their target audience when it comes to marketing because they are like preaching to the choir. T10 has to reach out to the unconvinced masses that Forza is new, fresh, and something fun to try.  They need new users.  So everything they talk about is going to be about how a new user will be thrilled with how the new Forza works better than ever especially for the new user.  Because of this, veteran users won't see a lot of things that pertain to them.  At the same time it probably means that the new game will not be as much of a grind for the advanced drivers, which is a good thing.

P.S. Thankfully there was not a single word about "Ray Tracing" or how pretty the game looks.  No more silly talk about "Car Culture" either.  They now claim that Forza is about competition.  We hope so.  We hope they can walk the talk.  It won't be easy to go from what has been a 'car show' game for years, to a simulation racer.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

IFCA Eries likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:33 am

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Empty Forza 8

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:17 am

Racing Discussions - Page 4 71c508b5b98ec47a039dedc25454b151

So now that we have enough info to get a feel for what FM8 will be like, we can rule out any pretensions of a full-on hardcore sim-racer like iRacing.  No, instead we are looking at a vastly refined and improved FM7 basically.  T10 has decided to keep many of the familiar options and tools, but wrapped in a different UI.  But it is more than skin deep.  The granularity is at a more fine tuned level.  In this way the game retains its easy pick up and play aspect, while allowing veteran users to take a deeper dive than before, both at the same time.  

It's not a bad call, it just isn't the call I would have made in light of the supporting Forza Horizon series.   No sense in having a just for fun arcader, and then adding a more serious arcader.  Why not just blow up the whole sim-racing world and prove Forza can not only be a great sim-racing game, but also do all the things that the others like iRacing can't?

If only your Great Leader, our esteemable and honorable Benevolent Dictator was in charge. lol

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:06 pm

From what I have seen thus far and understand, I feel it would be worth it.

Remember what I said, if FM8 got delayed another year we would be okay to still race FM7, so we are okay with what we have but not entirely happy, and anything that in FM8 will be better is beneficial.

How much of this there would be is to be seen, but it already is going to be a better game.

Hell only uping the save slots for tunes would be better.

As above yes yes and yes, the forza vets sit eagerly lapping up new fresh things, and they will only truly decide to buy on 99. While lose a newcomer now and they wont be back to check up on progress, so every word now and for the next month or two is going for us vets sound mediocre, so sit it out, at some stage when they feel they got a new crowd hooked, will they turn and say ... And you that have had previous forza experience .... And then they will reel us in.

It is simply too early to already as a vet say, nah, look at everything from a marketing perspective and if you have some knowledge of how it works youll see everything they are doing now crystal clear.

Yes no pretty game, I like that, Build and dominate, so better get used to FM1 tactics af certain parts are and just works better with different cars, to this sense and some others there are some references to the way it was way back when.

Said to Don if the turbo glitch is gone, you will know code was indeed rewritten as it has been in every Forza version.

Peace!

IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:13 pm

FlavoredAtoms wrote:I wouldn’t drop your rating system as soon as this comes out.  Just use it as a back up Incase theirs is garbage

No, we wouldn't do that. Can't throw the baby out with the bath water just yet.  We have no idea how good or bad or relevant their rating system is going to be yet.  And whether or not it can be gamed/hacked and how it handles sand bagging.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Empty IFCA Newsletter

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:57 pm

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:31 pm

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Low-res-041

Just want to say as we look back at FM7 at this point, that there has been a lot of entertaining and fun controversial moments over the last 6 years.  But by and large it has been a positive experience in the end.  

People still feel passionate about the rules and how things run at the IFCA, and this is good.  It's good in the sense that if no one cared, then no one's blood would boil about anything.  And for a hobby to be interesting it has to have value, and that value is what turns the heat up.  

We all want things to be right.  And we all have certain things that are more valuable to us than others.  These differences can often times bring the heat; the same heat that is found in real racing.  So as long as we all care about what happens, the IFCA energy will remain, and we will have some epic results in the future.

Even if you are relatively new to the IFCA you should be able to see that this is a place that cares about producing close, tension filled, fair racing, for every driver on the grid.  Our intention is to level the playing field for all skill levels not by artificially boosting the horsepower for slower drivers, nor by reducing it for fast drivers, but by actual skill level.  In this way the racing will be closer than normal but not so warped that the higher skilled drivers are placed in an impossible position without winning chances.  Our attempt is to offer everyone equal chances but not to the point that the results are upside down.  That is, the higher skilled drivers should by the numbers still win.  BUT, the difference is by how much?  

Our formula attempts to make this difference very narrow but within reason.  It means that a lower skilled driver has at their disposal the means to compete or be a threat, if they apply themselves.  And, if they succeed with regularity they will join the ranks of the higher skilled.  In this way we have developed a kind of conveyor belt system that constantly moves the lower skilled drivers up. 

Implementing the new team system dramatically helps everyone in this way too.  Teammates help each other and keep each other going even when it looks bleak.  It creates a healthy community and stronger obligation in a way that a single driver can not.  This is why we do not accept non-team drivers.  Besides, it's just more fun to be on a team.  It's cool to see matching liveries and team strategies too.

The IFCA will not likely return to a single driver non-team format any time soon.  It just doesn't have the same power of sustainability or fun as a team format.  And when you think about it all racing is based on team support of one sort or another be it NHRA drag racing , FIA Endurance, NASCAR, F1, Indy Car, Trans Am, etc..  It's all team based even when there is only one driver per car.

Having teams really amps up the dynamic possibilities too, and allows more people to get involved and share in the victories they would otherwise never see by themselves.  This alone is reason enough to have teams.  

Of critical importance then is how to get on a good team, right?  No, You don't.  You create a good team.  You encourage everyone on your team to strive for excellence by example.  You forge your team to act in unison to achieve a shared goal.  You are only as strong as your weakest link, so, each team member must strive not to be that weakest link.  Do this, and watch your team become a force multiplier, and a force to be reckoned with.  It's called team spirit.  It's the kind of spirit that propelled what was a miserable franchise that hadn't won a thing in 20 years, to 7 championships including the first 2 Superbowls.  You may have heard of them, the Green Bay Packers. Vince Lombardi took a group of very average players and forged them into a championship winning team of NFL legends.  He did this by stressing the fundamentals, hard work, and by insisting that each player had to realize greatness was only going to be achieved if they functioned as a team.  That the only way they were going to win, was as a team.  That each man was going to have to sacrifice themselves for the team above all else.  And this is how you turn a talentless bunch of guys into Superbowl champions.

So, don't look at how good or bad your teammates are, look at yourself, set the example that others want to follow.  Be a team player.  Don't be the guy who shows up late.  Don't be the guy who just expects to be handed a great tune.  Don't be the guy who never practices.  Don't be the guy who never responds or talks to the team.  And if you do have guys like this on your team, be a leader and let them know it is not acceptable, and that it might be better that they race with another team.  It certainly will be better for you. lol

In conclusion, have fun most of all, this is a hobby designed for entertainment and social interaction.  And understand that how much fun you have is directly correlated to how much success you are able to achieve.  Set your goals lower at first so that you can reach some success and then build upon it.

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” ---Vince Lombardi

Wishing all of you the best success,

The IFCA Benevolent Dictator

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

IFCA Eries and papa creech172 like this post

Back to top Go down

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Empty Something to consider...

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:57 am

It has occurred to me that even though Forza Motorsports is very much simply an updated, and new and improved FM7, call it FM8, it is highly likely that the increased fidelity will segment your driving experiences.  What I mean is, most other racing sims tend to have the effect of specialization because there is so much to learn using just one class or kind of car.  The reason for this is because as the modeling of cars and physics gets deeper, the harder it is to become a generalized expert.  Meaning that each car takes longer to master.  

So, people tend to stay with one class of car much longer as a result.  We have seen this to some degree with FM7, but it will become more pronounced with FM8 and its new way of adding upgrades.  This is in part why other sims don't offer as many cars.  Each class of car is its own mountain to climb is why.  

This is very much the case with iRacing in fact.  Drivers over there might only compete in 2 classes and merely dable in a third or fourth.  And it is because it is so hard to gain mastery in any single class that you just have to stick with one or two if you want to be competitive.  You can't just be fast in all of the classes like you can in FM7.

My speculation is that this will impact car and class selections for future league racing seasons.  We will want to have a format that at least addresses this issue to some degree.  It may require more of a spec racing type format or a mixed rotation format.  Something that doesn't play into any one driver's wheelhouse.

We will be bringing this subject up at the next team meeting on July 8th.

Racing Discussions - Page 4 Goodwood-stmarys

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:31 am

I need to do a shout out to the faithful, the lesser heard but always seen.

Whiskey
Atoms
EarnedCarrot
Nova
Sox
Oneshot
Creech
Kane
Tom

These guys are there, season after season. No excuses, some do become vocal here and there, but they never falter in pitching up for almost if not all races, week after week, season after season.

I would like to tip my hat to you guys. You are what it is about. The guys that we have come to know as throughout the season, there would be no backing down.

Whoop whoop,

Looking forward to Saturday and then the final FM7 season starting July. Thanks yall

IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male