IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some racing during the week!

2 posters

Go down

Looking for some racing during the week! Empty Looking for some racing during the week!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello guys/gals. My tag is S2M Deuce and I'm looking for some organized races during the week. Currently racing DTM's on Sundays with my club on their site but with me being in the USA and them being in the UK I miss all the mid-week events since they're 6 hours ahead of me.

Don't know how active everyone is but looking at the members list there are some very quick people here but I don't mind getting my butt kicked as long as the the racing is clean and fun. Very Happy

Don't know if I've overlooked it or not but is there any sort of registration page for driver # and stuff like that?

Anyhow looking forward racing with you all and see you on the track! Smile

Back to top Go down

Looking for some racing during the week! Empty Re: Looking for some racing during the week!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Welcome to the site S2M Deuce....it's pretty easy..pick a number..
https://ifca.forumotion.com/t5093-car-number-submissions
then go to Statistics and fill out both the IFCA and forza profile, and your good to go.
Try this link for monday racing.https://ifca.forumotion.com/f296-bone-stock-season-6-open

also check out this one while your looking.https://ifca.forumotion.com/f294-super-spec-season-4
https://ifca.forumotion.com/f292-glory-days-season-3

Back to top Go down

Looking for some racing during the week! Empty Re: Looking for some racing during the week!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks!

The Super Spec looks to be perfect for me.

From what I read I get the build from AAR Oneshot. Do I need to request it from him to be unlocked or do I just get the build from his storefront? Not sure if there is any tuning allowed in this series.
Also I'm a little confused on Qualifying. Apologize for my ignorance if I've overlooked those details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Yes..send OneShot a friend request...grab the car from his storefront...but he will send you the build unlocked..minor tunning is permitted. Qualifying is for the first race only...then it goes by the finishing order to the next race. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Yes, after you get the build, send him a FR and ask him to send you the open build. Talk to him about qualifying too.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

AAR darkestdale wrote:Yes..send OneShot a friend request...grab the car from his storefront...but he will send you the build unlocked..minor tunning is permitted. Qualifying is for the first race only...then it goes by the finishing order to the next race. Good luck!

Ahh gotchya! Like that format as I'm a choke artist when it comes to qualifying! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Im sure you will do fine.lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by corwinKB Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

you and me both! let me tell you i think the only reason my times are good is I hear dale complaining about him getting slower I need to get on his rear-end and make him faster ROFL jk jk.... but really we got a good mix of skill and you are always welcome to come join us... if you like the super spec series definitely check out the bonestock. It is a real treat to go back to a more humble style of racing, nothing but raw talent and factory built cars!
corwinKB
corwinKB

Male

Local : Michigan, USA

Registration date : 2010-07-23

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: corwinMB
IFCA Car #: 2
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down