IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09)

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09) - Page 2 Empty Re: IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Hey cool im on the list, guess I need to start challenging some people and work on my time trials rankings.

Back to top Go down

IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09) - Page 2 Empty Re: IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:40 pm

How is it possible for at least 6 or 7 people I've never heard of or seen anywhere on any scoreboard to be ranked in the top 40?

And there's like 50 people behind me that should be ahead of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 pm

I don't have stats or rep...lol Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Whatever you say Scooty.........lol

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 am

ncasolo wrote:How is it possible for at least 6 or 7 people I've never heard of or seen anywhere on any scoreboard to be ranked in the top 40?

And there's like 50 people behind me that should be ahead of me.

It's a big pond. lol

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:55 am

Congrats on making top 100 Impala.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:23 pm

Hey Don, TNX Silon95 is at #35 on the list. I know there is a much more deserving player than that multi-tagger on the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:29 pm

well, does he have more than one tag on that list? He still has done what he has done (in the understanding he hasn't given his GT to someone else to do the times/competitions etc), even if his reputation may seem tarnished. Only multiple GT's will be pulled - as is my understanding.... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Don told me that he will remove anyone on the list that multi-tags because they just ruin the game for everyone. He was the first of the tards to finish overall hotlap with 2 accounts. The other one is MLEQ Alexno 1. IMHO people shouldnt be recognized as a great driver for Forza if they have to run 2 accounts and take Top 100 or lower times to make themselves feel better. I think they should be looked down upon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Are you sure about that his other tag is MLEQ Alexno 1? Becouse I remember Alexno 1 from a tournament in Forza 1 and he is from Italy and don't speak so much english, but he is a nice guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:23 pm

no, he's saying MLEQ is another multi tagger i think

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:14 pm

I will be weeding and feeding the list in the next 6 hours to get it up to date, thanks for the help everyone. Smile

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:34 am

Okay, weeding and feeding is done, the list is updated. Let me know if you see any other guys who are double tag idiots, or whatever. Smile

The list will be updated weekly to account for challenge results and corrections.

There is also a new color code to give everyone some idea of who is accepting challenges and what their results have been at a glance.

Yes, accepting a challenge, win or lose does have a positive affect on your overall ranking when the whole list is redone in about 4 months.

Many people have said things like, "Oh I can beat half of those guys on that list easy!" Those of you familiar with IFCA events or organized racing know otherwise. In a good clean match race anything can happen, and the fastest driver is not always the winner.

This is the reason we limit how many people above your rank you may challenge to only 15. You must do more than talk about how fast you are, you must show it, and then earn the right to challenge those above you.

Have fun! Smile

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:10 pm

SPDN K1NG and SPDN K1NG COBRA are two different people? I find that hard to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:11 pm

we are pondering this too

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:51 pm

Im tryna work out my UK rank, I make it 19th but there are some people above me I have no clue where their from.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:48 pm

TRC factory wrote:SPDN K1NG and SPDN K1NG COBRA are two different people? I find that hard to believe.
He doesnt use a 1 in his spelling of King and he is also now FTW King Cobra so I doubt it is Rob as he would never leave his team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:05 pm

His god almighty 3,068,296,397,340 member strong SPDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:06 pm

who i still don't give the time of day to... Wink history will never be forgotten :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:10 pm

I dont think you will get a diffrent opion about him from many people on this list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 pm

TRC factory wrote:SPDN K1NG and SPDN K1NG COBRA are two different people? I find that hard to believe.

SPDN King Cobra (Now FTW King Cobra) is pretty quick and from is Belgium, I've raced with him a couple of times and he seems pretty cool, he is definitely not SPDN King.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 am

VVV Lippakorv wrote:Are you sure about that his other tag is MLEQ Alexno 1? Becouse I remember Alexno 1 from a tournament in Forza 1 and he is from Italy and don't speak so much english, but he is a nice guy.

Regardless whether or not Wolf is right about Alexno 1 being the other guy, he is clearly multitagging with Alexno 2 in D-class on the ring. He is #5 with Alexno 2 & #8 with Alexno 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:41 am

Factory, you can always send me private chat. I think you've discussed with K1NG quite a few times Wink , so if you'll hear me you'll know we're definately not the same person. By the way, I think he hasn't been online in over 3 months.

Same for you Don.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:42 am

FTW King Cobra wrote:

Factory, you can always send me private chat. I think you've discussed with K1NG quite a few times Wink , so if you'll hear me you'll know we're definately not the same person. By the way, I think he hasn't been online in over 3 months.

Same for you Don.

I think this has now been resolved Smile

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:02 pm

hurrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next