IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Mentor Guidelines

IFCA  :: I-O

Go down

IFCA Mentor Guidelines Empty IFCA Mentor Guidelines

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:19 pm

Just wanted to give all of you IFCA Mentors some guidance for what you should be doing.  

Basically, you are a Q&A man.  The idea is to answer questions and direct the recruit to the website so they can find where everything is.  Every time you get on Forza you should be inviting your recruit to a lobby and do some laps with them, help pick a car, build, tune etc.  You should be reminding them of when the next race is and what track too.  You will have to explain the Gold/Silver/Bronze driver rating and what it means to be eligible to drive a Bronze car.  And you will have to explain the 4 strikes penalty system in which repeated contact is usually going to result in a penalty.

In addition to all that, you'll want to explain all the incentive bonus programs we have.  To help you, I'll list what they are below.

1.) Top 8 practice lap bonus =  1pt (must be handed in by Friday 6pm CST)
2.) #1 practice lap bonus = 1.5pts
3.) Pole bonus = 1pt
4.) Fastest clean race lap bonus = 1pt
5,) Track lap record set during the race bonus = 1pt
6.) Recruiting bonus per recruited driver who starts the season bonus = 1pt
7.) Mentor bonus per new recruit who completes the season bonus = 1pt
8.) Completion of the season bonus = 5pts (5 out of 5 races)
9.) Participating in the Final race bonus = 5pts (requires 3 out of 5 races to be eligible)
10.) Builder Bonus =1pt per race max (helping Bronze drivers crack the top 8 in race)

You will also have to explain the doubleheader format, 4lap qualy (2 x 35min races) 1pit, no cautions, any assists, and the fact that only the Late Model Trans-Am cars have a Bronze build, and, only the Vintage cars have a manufacturer bonus program/handicap points system. 

Results are then added together and averaged to get your season points for each race, and then bonuses and penalties are figured in.  We don't require liveries but do require a racing number.  You can use any number above #17 or the number you earned from the finishing order of the previous season.

You will want to get them to register at the IFCA so they can see the car lists and build sheets, points table, ratings, race reviews, practice leaderboard, etc.

If I were a Mentor I would simply read this post to all my recruits and then answer any questions they might have.

Thanks,
The Benevolent Dictator

Last edited by GTDon2 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4