IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Will End in 2012!!!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The World Will End in 2012!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Will End in 2012!!!!

Post by IFCA Eries Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Corwin - Drugs as much!!!! Embarassed

You see there are NO drugs allowed in World Sport Competitions, none, nada. So can you honestly say that your 11 BEST American MLB players will all pass the test, if not then arguement over.

Baseball, easy, you throw ball in air, I hit ball, nothing to it.

Don yes, but I'm not spreading that word, it's kinda all over the world already, oops I meant in the USA.

IFCA Forza Masters: Season 14 (group 6) (Champion), Season 16 (Champion), Season 20 (Team Penske)
IFCA Spec Kings: Datsun 510 (Team Penske)
IFCA FM8: Season 1 (Team Penske), Season 2 (Champion + Team Penske)
IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : South Africa

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: ZAR Eries
IFCA Car #: 5
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://www.ifca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The World Will End in 2012!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The World Will End in 2012!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 am

Well Eries while youre point has some grounds to it about 10 years ago every team is required to have their players submit drug tests randomly throughout the year especially during investigations where accusations are being made --- the only one who failed a drug test to my knowledge in the last year was Ryan Braun of the Brewers and he was seeking an appeal because he was on medication due to other personal issues in his life.

Hamilton relapsed on his alcoholism but has still not submitted a failed drug test. And the top ten players that i can think of have never failed one in the last decade so I think MLB is doing a good job with keeping drugs out of the sport. Its bad business, its bad for the game, and it's bad for the players.

Baseball also isn't as easy as "throw the ball in the air and hit it with a stick" or however it was you put it. There is a special kind of coordination that is required to throw a ball up into the 90s in MPH and keep it in a forever changing zone (that is also determined by a human element) that is below the chest and above the knees, and with-in arm reach. For most people the box is a 3x3 (feet) box or smaller and you have to over exaggerate where the ball goes to get a strike.

Secondly when you are swinging a bat for contact OR power you have a slim margin for error because on average the time it takes you to blink is about how fast the ball is moving towards you. Most people know which pitch is coming by reading the ball out of the pitchers hand or taking a preemptive swing.

Either way it takes years of dedication and knowledge to even get a base hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:23 pm

ZAR Eries wrote:Corwin - Drugs as much!!!! Embarassed

You see there are NO drugs allowed in World Sport Competitions, none, nada. So can you honestly say that your 11 BEST American MLB players will all pass the test, if not then arguement over.

Don yes, but I'm not spreading that word, it's kinda all over the world already, oops I meant in the USA.

You know what sport seems to be using drugs a lot? Tour de France Cycling. They just took the 2010 race win away from some guy over doing drugs. And then there's the Lance Armstrong stuff. But still, Tour de France is good cycling race for the best, and I'll look for it this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:17 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:
ZAR Eries wrote:Corwin - Drugs as much!!!! Embarassed

You know what sport seems to be using drugs a lot? Tour de France Cycling. They just took the 2010 race win away from some guy over doing drugs. And then there's the Lance Armstrong stuff. But still, Tour de France is good cycling race for the best, and I'll look for it this year.

Good stuff, can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 am

HA HA HA Geesh is it only Don that realized that you should NEVER feed the TROLL, ha ha.

Seriously no issues with it just seeking some sunday conversation.

But yeah, Drugs in Sport is a NO NO, just wonder when you look at World Strongest Man, lol, if they take Drugs away there, the competitors will all look like Popeyes GF.

Anyway, looking forward to some nice sport over here, the New Super Rugby season is starting soon. If you want to watch something where the men are still men, then take a look, easy game to understand and they get very physical!

IFCA Forza Masters: Season 14 (group 6) (Champion), Season 16 (Champion), Season 20 (Team Penske)
IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 pm

The world will only end when chuck norris dies lol

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 am

I heard that Chuck Norris actually lost cool and round kicked the earth. The shock waves travelled through earth and well ... do you remember the Sumatra earthquake?

IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:06 pm

I was going through the "stop watching topics" page in personal settings when I recalled this:

AAR corwinMB wrote:As baseball fans know it...

Unless like me, you are a Tigers fan

We just signed Prince Fielder on a 9 year $214mil contract...

We're going for the World Series this year boys!

Giants fans are celebrating today because Lincecum signed a 2 year deal for $40mil,

I am glad to see both my of my teams Detroit and San Francisco are stepping up this year

So did the Tigers make the Playoffs? Giants?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:37 pm

both did.... They are actually playing tonight on prime time tv. A's and Tigers are game 1 and Giants and Reds are game 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2