IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornado Wrecks Dexter, MI 3/15/2012

Go down

Tornado Wrecks Dexter, MI 3/15/2012 Empty Tornado Wrecks Dexter, MI 3/15/2012

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Today around 5 or 6 oclock there was a massive tornado that hit Dexter, MI on my way home from class. Reported hale sizes ranging between 1 and 2 inches and large apartment and housing complexes left in unrepairable states. To this knowledge no one was killed but injuries have been reported and bad weather is expected to pop up several times this week.

I opted out of the spec series race tonight cause 1) i wasnt suppose to be home this early, my teachers called in sick due to weather, and 2) i was tired after all the driving around and phone calls going in and out from friends and family.

Keep the people in Dexter, MI and Pinckney, MI (neighboring town where I live) in your prayers as we both have extreme damage from hale, high winds, and other weather related issues such as flooding and power outtages. I should be home and ready to race tomorrow assuming I dont get called out to help clean up or visit family members who were affected by the storm.

Hope you all have some good clean races in the next coming weeks if I cannot make it to race with you!

Back to top Go down

Tornado Wrecks Dexter, MI 3/15/2012 Empty Re: Tornado Wrecks Dexter, MI 3/15/2012

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Wow!

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Tornado Wrecks Dexter, MI 3/15/2012 Empty Re: Tornado Wrecks Dexter, MI 3/15/2012

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 am

Seen it on cable...lucky there's no injuries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down