IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Adequate challenges FTW Timbo1977 - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DMR Adequate challenges FTW Timbo1977 - (2 - 0) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges FTW Timbo1977 - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 pm

As far as the timing issues, no worries, for my first challenge against Chrisupra IRL from the first rankings we had to make a time that worked and I'm sure we can too. I'm not counting on any time during the week, but if we both can make it happen under good circumstances (not zombies, not drunk LOL, etc...) then awesome! If not, the already set weekend works for me.

I'm lookin forward to finding out what your car choice is so I can get some practice in before the race Wink

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges FTW Timbo1977 - (2 - 0) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges FTW Timbo1977 - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 am

Ok i think the weekend would be the best bet for sure Wink

Was a really hard choice but gonna go for the R3 Viper .... As it race car do i need to state the car number aswell ?

This is all new to me Embarassed

Best of luck and hoping you don't beat me to badly Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:15 am

R3 Viper nice!!! Number 57 or 58?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:18 pm

R3 Viper huh, not a bad choice, a car I've never driven much, but will definintely put some laps in over the next few days. So does it matter if it's the 57 or 58? Either way, let me know and I'll plan on the weekend, actually Saturday to be more specific. We can try and set it at 11am my time, which would make it 7pm your time if my calculations are correct. Let me know if that works for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Just saw your ranking on Sebring in that #58 Viper, nice time! Looks like I got some laps to put in with this car...I'm assuming you'd like to stay with the #58 Viper?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:00 pm

Yeah sure go with the #58 .... I am not that fussed the #57 not that far behind it really and might be abit more fun ..... that time in #58 was a seat of the pants deal lap at the end of a race with some buddies Laughing don't think i will get near it in the race ...... Sure that sort of time sounds perfect so next saturday it is 7pm my time ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Just so another Chrisupra time confussion doesn't happen again LOL, what exact time zone are you in so I know exactly what time 7pm is in my time (Mountain Time Zone)?

I just put in 3 laps with that #58 car and at least it's pretty darn fun to drive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:46 pm

I am on GMT being from uk Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 pm

So it would appear that you are only 6hrs ahead of me as it's 734pm here now and according to good ol' google it is 134am the next day your time. So basically we will be racing Saturday, August 16th at 7pm GMT (your time) and 1pm MST (my time). Sounds like a plan! Thanks for being so open with the time, it makes it easier in trying to get these things done the right way =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:47 am

GMT UK to CST = 6 hrs difference

Mountain = +1 onto the 6 hours = 7 hours difference Wink

I am right in thinking it goes:
Eastern
Central
Mountin
Pacific?

If so, eastern is 5 hours, and then its progressive by +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:39 am

Ill be sure to show up laughing at Adequate the whole time. LOL. J/K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 am

LOL JED .... Well i am better painter than driver so you be laughing at my driving by end of it i should think Wink

Well is only fair we both get a decent time to run .... Should be a good race i guess i will have to wait and see how quick you gonna be as you not got a time on the boards Cool I am not as quick as my time suggests Embarassed normally over second slower just got all hooked up for one special lap Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 am

Ok, so we are 7hrs difference? I guess that means we'll be racing at 7pm your time and 12n my time?...works for me!

JED, this is the reason "spectator voices" will be TURNED OFF lol.

Truthfully Timbo, I don't run R-class much at all. I put a setup on that Viper in Test Drive and ran some laps, and I'll just say I have some work to do! I'll probably be running some exhibition rooms soon and I'll have a time posted on the LB's, but don't be surprised if it's a bit off your top time. I think we can make this an exciting race either way though. By race day, I hope I get enough seat time in the car to make it competitive at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Hey Timbo, quick clarification on our race...we are not allowing the cutting of turn 1 by using Pit Road correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:41 am

Yeah i don't use the corner cut so i will not be doing it .... You can use it if you want just make sure is safe to do it if you do use it because could cause some problems Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 pm

LOL, I never use corner cutting on any track, unless I'm playing Cat & Mouse...so we're both safe then! See you on the track tomorrow man! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Yeah should be a good race ... Good luck for tomorrow no matter what happens win or lose i am honoured to be on the list Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Indeed, best of luck to you as well, I'm honored to even be on the list too and I really do appreciate you accepting the challenge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Good luck Timbo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:12 pm

*************Challenge Completed***************

First and foremost, thank you very much to FTW Timbo1977 for a great set of races and great sportsmanship shown throughout the races!

The race: Sebring Full, 10 laps, best of 3 races, R3 #58 Dodge Viper

Race 1 Winner: DMR Adequate

Best Lap Times Race 1:

DMR Adequate 1.55.159
FTW Timbo1977 1.55.027

The beginning of the race started off rocky with a re-start due to an ugly mutual wreck on the start of the second lap. Then on the re-start race I got in to Timbo a little bit coming in to Turn 5 (the tight right hander coming off the first straight) and caused him a little bit of damage, but Timbo kept right on rolling. Timbo lead the majority of the race, but I was able to sneak by him around lap 7 and hold on to it for the win. It's very unfortunate the race had to have the blemish of Timbo having partial damage throughout the entire race though.

Race 2 Winner: DMR Adequate

Best Lap Times Race 2:

DMR Adequate 1.54.683
FTW Timbo1977 1.55.140

The second race was another very close race and was fortunately damage-free on the part of both drivers. I started on the pole for the second race and was able to hold on to it for the win. However, as the tire wear began to hinder my driving style in lap 7, Timbo made a late charge to take the win, but was not able to capitalize. Overall, another great race with both racers no further than 150meters from one another at any given time. I will admit though, given one or two more laps in that race and I would have lost.

Challenge Winner: DMR Adequate 2-0

Many thanks again go out to FTW Timbo1977 for great competition! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:50 pm

wow, close race, nice!

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 pm

Too bad I missed it but I have the best excuse ever (my daughter was born today Wink)... anyway... I'm glad to hear you had a good race and that it as close... congrats to both of you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Congratulations to Adequate and Matio! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Congrats Adequate. It sucks I missed the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:57 pm

It was a great race to watch, good effort by both drivers!!

Congrats on the baby Matio!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum