IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Adequate challenges VVV Tone23 - CANCELLED

Go down

DMR Adequate challenges VVV Tone23 - CANCELLED Empty DMR Adequate challenges VVV Tone23 - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:36 pm

If you choose to accept, just let me know the track, car, class, and what time works best for you.

I had a lot of fun in my first head to head challenge match, so I figure might as well do it again! =)

Last edited by DMR Adequate on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges VVV Tone23 - CANCELLED Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges VVV Tone23 - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Seeing that I'm not even sure if the other challenge would be seen by that person, I've changed my challenge proposal!

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges VVV Tone23 - CANCELLED Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges VVV Tone23 - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:47 am

i know Tone currently has a broken steering wheel and it hasnt been replaced because microsoft don't seem to be sending out a box for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:18 am

Son of a B! Ok, looks like I got to rethink my challenge yet again. Thanks for the heads up though Chilled! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down