IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Adequate challenges TDR Chrisupra - DONE!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DMR Adequate challenges TDR Chrisupra - DONE! Empty DMR Adequate challenges TDR Chrisupra - DONE!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:17 pm

I challenge Chrisupra to Road America w/ the class and car choice at his choosing of course.

Figure if I'm going to challenge someone might as well start as high as I can challenge and Chrisupra you just happened to be sitting at #60 Very Happy

Side note: can one of the site admins change my user name to DMR Adequate...thanks!

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges TDR Chrisupra - DONE! Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges TDR Chrisupra - DONE!

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Hold up, per the rules Biz, "Yes, a non-listed driver may challenge any of the bottom 20 listed drivers. Again, they do not have to accept your challenge. If they do accept it, they get the choice of track, car, and time. Non-listed drivers get no choices in other words."

Smile

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges TDR Chrisupra - DONE! Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges TDR Chrisupra - DONE!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:01 pm

LOL, damnit, it's all good at least he knows where I'd like to race. Well, let's see if he decides to accept and what his preference is =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:15 pm

Right Adequate ill get back to you but i accept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Good stuff Chris! Let me know the specifics and we'll make this happen sooner than later Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Can you be available tonight...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:44 pm

If you need an official, PM me as I will more then likely be online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:49 pm

Im thinking R4 Adequate or R2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:57 pm

R4 sounds good to me, I don't really run race classes, but I'm not going to make a single excuse and that sounds good to me. Are you cool with my original Road America proposal or would you like to rock a different track?

As far as tonight, I'm going to be hard pressed 'cause I just made a commitment to run a Cat & Mouse tourney practice session right when I get home from work, then I'm eatin dinner and hangin out with the better half until she passes out, then I'm back on this evening to start the mini-Cat & Mouse tourney. Would tomorrow night be cool w/ you 'cause I'm basically free from 830pm eastern time on during the week and virtually any time during the weekends.

By the way, nothing personal dude, I just want to see where I rank up by facing the best I have the opportunity to face and you happen to be it at the moment...besides, I've never had the pleasure of actually racing you =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah man ill give you my best shot ok. I guess the weekend will have to do as i wont be around tomorrow night myself.

R4 on Road America.

What way we doing laps and stuff. Whats specifics

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Perfect man, I appreciate it!

R4 on Road America best out of 3 races (more than likely only take two for me to get smoked LOL) 10 laps a piece and you start on pole position for races 1 & 3 being that you are the ranked/challenged opponent. Sound ok?

As far as time, I'm down for Saturday afternoon (I'm in mountain time zone). What time works best for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:06 pm

Its a date man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Sweet, just don't tell my girl, she might get jealous LOL j/k...

Lookin forward to it man, I love this whole idea and it's making the competitive juices flow again for this game...I just hope I at least come close for one race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:45 am

Hey Chris, are we doing just any R4 car or are you specifying it to a particular R4 car?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:46 am

He's giving you the pick.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:07 am

Hmm, I'll have to think on that one 'cause I haven't dabbled much with the R4 cars...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:36 am

Ok, if car choice is mine, I'm going to have to go with the obvious choice and go with the #1 Audi S4.

I'd like to try and start the race at about 115pm eastern time if at all possible. My Saturday just got a lot more busy with stupid crap, and this is one of the only times I'll be able to be on for the races and be uninterrupted. Let me know Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:38 am

Its currently 17:38pm in GMT to me...how far are you in time behind me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:40 am

apparently 7hrs 'cause it's 1040am here now...I'm in the mountain time zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:44 am

20:15gmt.......its a date man. I got a tune for the Audi if you want it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:38 pm

Done and done! =)

If you'd be willing to donate your Audi tune that would be awesome, and at least give it a chance at being a remotely competitive race LOL. In other words, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Damn Chris, now that is what I like to see. That is awesome sportsmanship and I applaude you for that. I hope you guys have a good race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:25 am

Do we have a Race Official lined up for our race? 115pm eastern time for any official that can be there, thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:16 pm

I gifted your car man and i dont think you can improve it lol. Its got me 6th on this track at the moment so erm yeah, keep this setup just to yourself man. A little gift from me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:31 pm

I received it and had a chance to run a couple laps with it already, I'm not #6 by any means, but definitely a solid setup! Much appreciated, and you have my word that I will not distribute it to ANYONE. Now we just gotta get this little race of ours done and judging by the fact that I'm 1.8 secs off your hotlap I think this might be a pretty lopsided race, but should be fun nonetheless =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next