IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED

Go down

TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED Empty TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:17 am

Since it could be some time till i meet my opponent Headyman, i have decided to go ahead and get another challenge underway in the mean time. I picked Xray because i know him, the rest are TDR or i can't see the others, 15 places above me, being available for this so Xray i challenge you.

Im gonna go ahead and say Mugello for this race. I would ask that you dont pick a scoreboard car for this and go with something interesting to test us both. So a car and class choice from you would be great.

Back to top Go down

TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED Empty Re: TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:00 am

Interesting. Lets see what the butthead chooses. Smile

Back to top Go down

TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED Empty Re: TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:26 pm

ok.....i pick stock gt500kr shelby's and collisions off and sim damage off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:27 pm

I'm not sure but I think its gotta be limited dmg and collisions on.......Can I get another official on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:21 pm

Limited damage, sim tires/fuel, collisions on is required, and any assists you like.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:26 am

Yeah well i aint touched my box since sunday and will need some time on the track with practise, i just noticed also i picked the saem track as this weekend which probably suits us both again.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:47 am

what is the sit-rep here?

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:14 pm

TDR GTDon wrote:what is the sit-rep here?
idk what sit rep is lol

but i know chris has been really busy lately and next time i see him online ill give him a message

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:25 am

hey chris if u see this....when do u want to race???

havent seen you on in along time!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:27 am

"sit-rep" is a military phrase, short for "situation report" TDR Chrisupra challenges R2P Xray - CANCELLED 585741

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:48 am

i dont think ANYONE knew that lol, just a little over our heads. I was looking at it and thinking what is he smoking lol

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:16 pm

Funny! lol glad to see you learn something new Chilly. There's also this thing that's like a virtual library called the "Internet", where you can go and look up anything you are clueless about, ANYTHING AT ALL, even "sit-rep." It's amazing! lol

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:29 pm

haha, well, it didn't really bother me enough to look it up, i just thought you were being a kook lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:10 pm

^You can put this kind of posts in the General Chat Area!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:44 pm

right you are Koenig! Smile

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:18 am

Been up to my eyes with work and other bits man. I aint been near my xbox to be honest, a sign of things to come...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:49 pm

TDR Chrisupra wrote:Been up to my eyes with work and other bits man. I aint been near my xbox to be honest, a sign of things to come...
u have any idea when u think ull be able to race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:45 am

chris when do u want to do this we were going to do it saturday but u just signed off randomly before we had a chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:26 pm

I cannot commit to this. Hand x-ray the win, i just dont have the time and im only messing you about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down