IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDR Chrisupra challenges VVV Headyman - CANCELLED

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TDR Chrisupra challenges VVV Headyman - CANCELLED Empty TDR Chrisupra challenges VVV Headyman - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:27 pm

I will obviously throw down my best track and ask you to pick the car or class VVV Headyman. Specifics can be arranged between us.

Nurburgring is my track.

Last edited by TDR Chrisupra on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TDR Chrisupra challenges VVV Headyman - CANCELLED Empty Re: TDR Chrisupra challenges VVV Headyman - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:31 pm

finally. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

TDR Chrisupra challenges VVV Headyman - CANCELLED Empty Re: TDR Chrisupra challenges VVV Headyman - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:35 pm

You may only challenge another driver who is not more than 15 places above you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:45 pm

Yea, unfortunate, the rules will not let this happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Ah nuts. Ok well ima see someone else i can then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:14 pm

thats stinks. i didnt even look to see if it was possible. just figured it was. Sad SadSadSadSad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:16 pm

TDR Chrisupra wrote:Ah nuts. Ok well ima see someone else i can then

Don't worry I am going to go down the list quickly looking at all the amazing drivers under me.

This thing is taking off. Good work Don.

And R2P guys why do you challenge each other for. lol Attack the other teams. Like TDR, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:31 pm

Well greek, If its possible, I could challenge you, you can give me the win, then Chris can challenge you....... JUST TRYING TO HELP !!!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:40 pm

kiknmotorsports wrote:Well greek, If its possible, I could challenge you, you can give me the win, then Chris can challenge you....... JUST TRYING TO HELP !!!! Shocked

Sounds like a plan. lol

I am sure I won't be 1st for long. Just looking at the 15 drivers under me. There are some who will beat me no question.

But 1 thing I have in my favour is I get to choose the car. And most people know what my favorite car is. Its in A Class has 875hp weighs 2200lbs. And you have to slow down to 20mph to take a corner. And its a rice rocket, lol.

1 guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:59 pm

The worst car in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Right i have updated my request and challenged VVV Headyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:07 pm

TDR Chrisupra wrote:The worst car in the game.

Correct, lol

The A Class Toyota 2000GT. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Now, thats a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:01 pm

i get close enough ill challenge in it on speedway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:33 pm

TRC NOOB wrote:i get close enough ill challenge in it on speedway.

Out of all tracks. lol

Speedways should not be allowed in these challenges. How boring, lol.

If I ever get to choose you know I am choosing King Cobra. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:47 am

Chris if you win I will challenge you! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:33 am

lol speedways are legal tracks, and I have a very bad rear-end Charger, so if I ever get on the list, I have the car you don't! lol

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:44 am

guys, try and keep general chat to the newly created general chat thread - these challenge threads are designed to get direct communication going - its kinda getting lost! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:55 am

true

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:27 pm

hows this one coming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Waiting on Headyman to get his disc fixed for Nurburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:36 pm

He said that he want to choose the Toyota Altezza in A-Class (he just bougth the number 1 time car on that track for 45 million Shocked ) but he wants to have a bit of competition so he maybe choose for the Stingray in A-Class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Bah......hate the stingray, have never driven that glitchy car. I might withdraw in this case...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:11 pm

TDR Koenigsegg wrote:He said that he want to choose the Toyota Altezza in A-Class (he just bougth the number 1 time car on that track for 45 million Shocked ) but he wants to have a bit of competition so he maybe choose for the Stingray in A-Class.

45mil? The car has a buyout of 500k.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:19 pm

He probably bought that particular car in #1. I will run any car with him Thom but not a bullet or muscle car, its not a race then and it aint fun and thats what this is all about for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next