IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Adequate challenges AMG Impala - CANCELLED

Go down

DMR Adequate challenges AMG Impala - CANCELLED Empty DMR Adequate challenges AMG Impala - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:14 am

Ok my friend, this has been talked about for quite some time, so I guess now is the time we go ahead and give it a shot.

I challenge you to Silverstone National, and I'm quite curious as to what car your going to select should you accept the challenge.

The time will have to be something that's worked out, as I have the feeling that will be a logistical nightmare for both of us. In any case, let me know if you accept and we can work out the details. Wink

Last edited by DMR Adequate on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges AMG Impala - CANCELLED Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges AMG Impala - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Go get 'em!

I think you may have your work cut out for you though...

Best of luck to both!

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges AMG Impala - CANCELLED Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges AMG Impala - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

I know for fact I will have my work cut out for me if he accepts, especially pending what car he picks, but we've been talking about doing this for a while now so I think it will be fun times just to do it while I have some time I can put aside for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Impala is currently @ the 12hrs of Sebring...... he will be back in a few days. Just spoke with him on the phone.... he said he's pondering his car selection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Sounds good, thanks for the update SP33D! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 am

So I'm just wondering if this challenge is accepted and going to take place, 'cause I messaged Impala on Live, but never heard back yet? If this challenge isn't going to take place, I've got other plans already in mind. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 am

hard to say, I haven't heard pr seen him in a long time.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 am

If there hasn't been a concrete response to this challenge by Friday, I'm pulling the challenge and moving on to potential other challenges. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:39 am

I think it's fairly safe to say this challenge is unfortunately not going to happen, so it is offically cancelled at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:03 pm

sorry, i havent looked at this thread at all..... ill give him a call tonight some time and let him know the deal......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Obviously he's a bit too busy for a challenge at the moment 'cause I already messaged him on Live and I know he's been online since I messaged him, so don't even worry about.

I'm already in the planning stages of my next challenge...but I might just wait until the next update, though I'll probably be lower on the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:56 am

haha, well i forgot to call him anyway, I just figured he hadn't been online since you issued it...... well good luck with the next 1.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down