IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09)

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09) - Page 17 Empty Re: IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09)

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 8:36 pm

3 "tomorrows" and counting, lol

Back to top Go down

IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09) - Page 17 Empty Re: IFCA Forza World Rankings Official List - (Updated:May'09)

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 2:06 am

Doing some final filtering on the latest list. It was extra hard to compile this time, and I may not do another until FM3 comes out. The list has again expanded and is now 300 drivers long! Many changes, it appears the old guard is evaporating as a whole, and young blood is taking over..

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 4:18 am

you sir, are nuts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:12 am

new place for vvv flexy b 299, just ahead of gtdon 300!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 7:29 am

MIGHTY FLEX wrote:new place for vvv flexy b 299, just ahead of gtdon 300!

Hahahaha, close!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 11:26 am

Looks like the list has been updated!...at least to start with. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 11:27 am

it's uuuup!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 11:52 am

haha, beat ya to it Don! LOL

In all seriousness though, everyone will have their opinion of the list and it's accuracy, but I want to say a big THANK YOU for taking the time out of your own life to compile this list 'cause no matter what anyone thinks of it personally, it's still a really cool thing you are doing for the community! =)

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 11:54 am

thx! Smile

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 12:06 pm

How does one improve on Forza stats x4 (in 1Clss running top100-50's to 25's)...And drop 76Spots..?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 12:26 pm

uh...when the list grows larger.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 12:32 pm

Uh.....My rank in forza when up 2,000( still have more tracks w/out times than with....still others not improve and still go up or stay around the same......? and GDawg At 66th!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Wow, that's all I can say about this list. Truly some funny stuff there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 12:35 pm

well i can explain GDawg's - he doesn't compete in IFCA events (or at least his connection doesn't allow so) - i think IFCA events are weighted more heavily than some other aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Yes, actual competition is weighted more and has greater significance even though the list is balanced on Hot Lapping and TTs.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 12:43 pm

after all the moaning dies down, I'll take another look at specific drivers who think something might be wrong and adjust or fine tune them if we can.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 12:47 pm

Chilledheat wrote:well i can explain GDawg's - he doesn't compete in IFCA events (or at least his connection doesn't allow so) - i think IFCA events are weighted more heavily than some other aspects

Granted, I have yet to be able to compete in IFCA series stuff. Although I have participated some in the RP hotlap and was actually the first person to accept and race one of the challenge matches for this deal. But, frankly, I didn't get involved with the Spec series for a while simply due to the cars. I have no desire to even hotlap FWD or AWD crapboxes. The previous season's RWD crapbox did get my attention though. So, I wanted to give it a try, but, I knew going in my silly connection would probably be a issue, and it was, so I couldn't go.

But really, 66th. This is supposed to be a ranking of the best players. How does 15th in hotlap, with no draft, and one track (ring) holding me back from the top 10 plus 3rd in exhibition (multilap) equal the 66th ranking.

And GTDon at 100th? I'm sorry, but Shadowboxing has done more in Hotlap and from my understanding killed him in the spec series but somehow don is in 100th, but Shadow is in 206th. Won't even go into how silly having Scorpion at 295th given how some others have been awarded their ranks pretty much solely on their reputation and performance from FM1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Perfect example here Chilled of what I'm talking about with my ranking.....TPR Raikonnen is at 12th. Taking nothing away from him, as he's a very good driver. But I rank ahead of him in hotlap, rank ahead of him in exhibition, and as far as I know he doesn't participate in IFCA series events either. But he sits at 12th, and I sit at 66. Something just doesn't add up here to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 pm

TRCShadowBoxing Only Killed himself in Spec 5, worst Finnish ever @ 11th. ( but did not prac. to much NHL09)

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 1:20 pm

TRC GeorgiaDawg wrote:Perfect example here Chilled of what I'm talking about with my ranking.....TPR Raikonnen is at 12th. Taking nothing away from him, as he's a very good driver. But I rank ahead of him in hotlap, rank ahead of him in exhibition, and as far as I know he doesn't participate in IFCA series events either. But he sits at 12th, and I sit at 66. Something just doesn't add up here to me.

Exhibition rank is a minor consideration and not used as a primary such as TT's and Hot Laps. Greater weight has been given to those who have accomplished both equally is what you're missing here. Raikonen has adequately completed two of the primary measuring sticks netting 29th and 30th, as compared to say HLR Badlad who is 8,357th and 29th.

Let me look at yours again....

Oh! Okay, well, there is more to consider, career roll up and exhibition are both 3! Though they are minor considerations their low number is important. My guess is that you were pushed down the list as the volume of drivers increased. Calculating.... 36th! Too funny, you stepped right over Chilledheat! lol (Sorry chilly lol)

And dawg, try to get a better connection, would love to see you win something.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 1:26 pm

One other thing that I find funny, is how anyone can think that being in the top 100 of any world list of over a million people is crap. lol

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:29 pm

GD is way more accomplished in the game than i am Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:33 pm

I'm a little dissappointed not be somewhere on the list even though I haven't had the time to hotlap in the past, but have run a whole bunch of top 100's in the last few weeks. I am also quite competitive in the SpecSeries. Am I not there because of my lack of hotlapping? And what about OldmanOil, he has very good hotlap and timetrial ranking and is also competitive inthe SpecSeries. Just my two cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 13, 2009 2:05 pm

TRC BigJim wrote:I'm a little dissappointed not be somewhere on the list even though I haven't had the time to hotlap in the past, but have run a whole bunch of top 100's in the last few weeks. I am also quite competitive in the SpecSeries. Am I not there because of my lack of hotlapping? And what about OldmanOil, he has very good hotlap and timetrial ranking and is also competitive inthe SpecSeries. Just my two cents.

There are many of you who are worthy to be on the list, problem is you just don't have the required stats, yet. I'm thinking of a way to correct this problem, because I count myself among you.

Unknown to people like GDawg, I was never on the original list based on my Forza2 stats. My Hot Lap and TTs are not good enough combined, or separately. lol As most here know I detest hot lapping, makes me fall asleep everytime I try to do it. lol

I got on the list based on head to head competition against one of your own, TRC factory, a well known hot lapper and great driver. We had a well publicized grudge match race, best 2 out of 3, and I won. It was all in good fun and something to get the fans excited about, but, by winning I was allowed onto the list ahead of TRC factory who was already there.

So, if you feel like you should be on the list, challenge someone! Smile Otherwise you could wait until I formulate a test of some sort to evaluate your skill level.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 2:12 pm

Thanks for the explanation Don. Challenging someone is an option, although it might be difficult to make it happen anytime soon (time constraints) so, I dunno...so be it I guess. I might throw a challenge out there and see what happens, or if you can workout some kind of test that would probably work better for me. Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next