IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tortoise and the Hare Saturday'!

Go down

Tortoise and the Hare Saturday'! Empty Tortoise and the Hare Saturday'!

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Tortoise and the Hare Saturday'! Bugsbunn2

Tortoise and the Hare, is a novelty format that we are trying for Season 9 starting this Saturday. Basically, a fast guy acts as the tortoise and everyone else gets to be the hare. The tortoise must not move for a specified period of time at the start of the race, All the hares take off right away. The tortoise has a trick though, he's in a much faster car than any hare. 

Typically the hares' will lap the tortoise even before he moves. The race has a calculated duration so that if the tortoise does very well he will catch the fastest hares on the last lap. Our designated Tortoise would be the driver who shows up with the highest rating that day. No one knows who the tortoise will be until the day of the race, it could be you! Our tire BoP will still apply for the hares. 

The time difference between the two cars is based on fastest average laps in each car. This means that only very good tortoises and hares will have a chance at winning. The tortoise has his work cut out for him though because he must fight traffic and make quick passes. The hares must fight each other and occasionally the tortoise on their tail.

It's all very fun and intense as the race gets closer to the final few laps and you start to see where you are in relation to the tortoise and whether or not you can make it. Of course, in the child's tale, the slow turtle always beat the cocky rabbit. lol

Week 1

Homestead Mini 20laps x 2, 1 pit, standing start.

Tortoise Car (reserved for fastest driver in the field based on IFCA rating)
2017 Ford #17 V-Power Racing Team Falcon FG X
P.I. R853
808hp/592tq
3055lbs
This is a maxed out build, put everything you can on it.

Car for the Hare's:
2015 Ford Falcon XR8
P.I. A635
482hp/451tq
3245lbs

Race exhaust
Race flywheel
Race brakes
Race suspension
Race anti-roll bars
Race roll cage
Race weight reduction
Race clutch
Stock transmission
Race driveline
Race diff
Street tires
Lightest wheels
Forza downforce

Tire BoP still applies:
IFCA Rating:
2150.000 and above = Stock Tires
2000.000 - 2149.999 = Street Tires
1900.000 - 1999.999 = Sport Tires Full Width
below 1899.999 = Race Tires Full width

Delayed Tortoise start time 1:55.000

If you want in, let me know and I'll throw an invite to you this Saturday 7pm EST as always

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down