IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your thoughts on xbox 720?

Go down

What's your thoughts on xbox 720? Empty What's your thoughts on xbox 720?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:47 am

I can't wait.It's about time. Hope forza 5 gets some open wheel formula cars in it. People are saying the graphic improvement won't be so noticeable,that's ok, it should have been in our hands 4 yrs. ago.

Last edited by dc67 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What's your thoughts on xbox 720? Empty Re: What's your thoughts on xbox 720?

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:01 pm

I am not going to get it right away if I do decide to get it. I just spent a ton of money on a computer and got lots of racing games/other games to play that have just been sitting on my bookcase waiting for a computer that can handle them.

It's a decent computer too...

16GB RAM
i5 processor
EVGA GTX 660ti overclocked
DVD-R Writer/HD inputs
2 Front USB and 6 Back USBs
Logitech G27 Wheel
32" Flatscreen Element Monitor/HDTV

so needless to say anything that comes out on the xbox will run on my computer as well. The only thing is no forza... but I will get there eventually Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 pm

If FM5 is on 720, then I'll be playing FM4 until the day the servers close. Anyone in support of continuing to rate FM4 races on the 360 after FM5 comes out?

Otherwise, I''ll put my money towards karting, or a really good education at Stanford or something. and a career in the business side of racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:53 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:If FM5 is on 720, then I'll be playing FM4 until the day the servers close. Anyone in support of continuing to rate FM4 races on the 360 after FM5 comes out?

Otherwise, I''ll put my money towards karting, or a really good education at Stanford or something. and a career in the business side of racing.

Let's get some investors and start a ALMS/Grand-AM team haha. My degree is in Sports Management with a business/PR writing minor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:50 pm

6 times the power is overdue. I am excited for it............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:56 pm

I look forward to it, FM5, rather it is on Xbox 720 or not. Now that my real life racing career is over I could afford a three monitor setup! though three xbox 360s are undoubtably cheaper than 3 720's will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 am

There's no way I will plunk down the cash for an "unproven" system when it first hits the market. I just can't afford it. I certainly have a passion for cars and racing, but it won't be the end of my racing if FM5 is slated for the next xbox. I realize that many will flock to the new stuff, and that's fine, everyone is different. I'm not getting paid to race, it's just a hobby for me. The community of people will still be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm

I agree, I hope that this organization can perhaps continue rating FM4 until Xbox Live for 360 is shut down. I will remain here until I decide whether to make the jump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down