IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your thoughts on Forza acceleration physics?

Go down

What's your thoughts on Forza acceleration physics? Empty What's your thoughts on Forza acceleration physics?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:46 pm

The realistic characteristics of stepping on the gas pedal and what happens....   I put in a copy of Test Drive;Ferrari.. in and ran a F40 in a time trial. When i stepped on the gas pedal it hit me on the way it accelerated compared to Forzas steady power release. In TDF when you get into the higher RPMs you can feel the power curve/band.   Now this is a turbo car and this is another way TDUF did better then Forza.   Did anyone noticed this about Forza? Well Forza has a lot going for it but can improve itself in many ways.

Back to top Go down

What's your thoughts on Forza acceleration physics? Empty Re: What's your thoughts on Forza acceleration physics?

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Haven't noticed that about it, but I think they have improved the power delivery over the years. It's still not right or as violent as it should be especially when upgrades are used.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What's your thoughts on Forza acceleration physics? Empty Re: What's your thoughts on Forza acceleration physics?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Well, Race Pro doesn't do it any better but it would be a good thing to improve upon and keep people for going around the track in third gear...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down