IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Information

Go down

Rules and Information Empty Rules and Information

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 pm

General Information

Welcome to Season 2 of Saturday Night Lights, Best of All Worlds, IRUF SHOOTOUTS.

Welcome back Folks and sorry for the long intermission. After a great outcome in season 1 of the shootouts we are looking forward to launching the second season this weekend. The schedule has been moved to sundays at 10pm EST due to the racing season starting. Also we have made some adjustments to the structure for an overall better experience. Random grid order is one of the major changes being put into effect. Also we will mix it up with two different races running consecutively in the same night.

On behalf of iRUF, Forza Racers Union, Kickrocks29

Rules/Regulations

The structure goes like this.
- Each week there will be 2 different spec cars and tracks used in competition.
- Random Grid Order
- Shootout format
- Standing Start
- Two 20-25 minute races
- One mandatory pit stop not on the first or last two laps
- No cautions
- Limited damage
- Traction and stability will be forced off
- Collisions will be always on
- The finishing order from the first race will be inverted for the start of the second race
- 1 Restart will be allowed within the first lap and additional restarts for lag only. A restart can be considered if two cars collide causing mechanical damage to at least one of the cars or causes a car to leave the racing surface and looses race pace by a large amount. If a lag problem persists with one driver they may be asked to leave and will be considered not in the race for the sake of the ifca points but will receive credit for last place in the series points.

Race time will be 10:00 PM EST

4/14/13- A553 93 mustang - Hockenheim National
- S638 02 Camaro - Indy GP
4/21/13- B443 GMC Typhoon - Nurburgring GP Short
- A560 Jeep Wrangler - Road America
4/28/13- C352 Abarth 131 - Iberian Short
- A513 Jaguar E-Type - TBD
5/5/13- R3 734 RUF - Sunset Reverse
- R3 788 Ferrari Enzo - LeMans LeSarthe
5/12/13- S601 370Z - Bernise Alps Club
- S609 Shelby 427 - Silverstone
5/19/13- S673 Pontiac Fiero - Mugello
- S636 04 VW Beetle - Motegi Speedway
5/26/13- The ultimate Shootout- 1 Car will be voted by the participants after all cars have been ran, This race will be held at the mother of them all, Nurbergring and will not be a points race. This will be a prize race that you will not want to miss.

- Please read the IFCA Code of Conduct as well

Car Tunes/Builds

All builds are on kickrocks29 storefront. the cars can be tuned but the build cannot be changed.

Entries

Feel free to sign up now if you would like to participate!

Liveries

The iRUF Shootouts decal in my storefront will be mandatory on each car
Different colors will be available upon request to match you're paint schemes

Special thanks to blazetoxic, (leader of the ocmi camp) for making this decal and other prizes that will be gifts throughout the season.

Season Scoring

Nobody will be turned away unless they have been banned or restricted from competition by the IFCA.

If there is more than 16 people that show up to race, the room will be split by qualifying time. An odd number of competitors showing up would find the majority in room 1.

If there is only 1 room the spread will go as followed
-100 points to the winner and a 2 point drop by finishing position
Ex. 1st-100
2nd- 98
3rd-96... and so on to last place.
If there are 2 rooms the spread will stay the same but the winner of room 2 will receive 2 more points than received by the last place driver in room 1, and a 2 point drop from there.
Ex. Room 1 had 10 people
1st-100
10th- 80
Room 2 had 10 people
1st- 82
2nd- 80
3rd-78 and so on to last place of room 2.
In the result of a tie in points anywhere in the field at the end of the season, the procedure will go as followed,
- All drivers involved in a particular tie will jump in a stock 2000 Saleen S281 and will run 2 lap shootout races around Camino Viejo Extreme. Grid order is random. No pit stops, Best to 2 wins takes the top spot.
- in the result of a 3 way tie in points, the procedure will go the same but with 3 cars on the track. First driver to take 2 wins will take the top spot, The remaining two drivers will shoot it out to see who can be the next to 2 wins. That driver will take the next spot in points. If one of these drivers retained a win from the 3 man races, that win counts in the last shootouts as well.

- These races will be held when it is convenient for all drivers involved.

Qualifying Procedure

Qualifying is random

DISPUTES

- Disputes will be settled by IFCA Officials. If you feel you have been slighted, taken advantage of, chased off the road or some other issue arises… Please do not argue about it during the race.

- Wait until afterwards and request an IFCA Official to handle the situation, or post the replay in your storefront so one of Officials can get ahold of the footage.

- If you pull over rather than finish your race or quit out of the lobby you will forfeit all driver cup and team points that you have earned for that race. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE LOBBY UNLESS IT IS IMPORTANT.

- If a problem does arise, please post a video inthe Incident and Protest Thread. Please keep videos brief. Accompany the video with a statement of what the problem is, and when it occurred.

Series Champion Payout

TBA

Cheating

The IFCA is a place for honest racers, and is a place where cheating is not tolerated. If you are caught cheating, you will be banned from the series. If you are caught cheating a second time, you will be banned from the IFCA for life.

We have a zero tolerance policy on cheating. If you are discovered to have the wrong build you will be banned even if it was just an accident. If your telemetry shows you have the incorrect horsepower or torque, you will be banned. Word to the wise? Double check, and triple check, that you are running the correct builds.

Last edited by AAR GTDon on Sat May 25, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Rules and Information Empty Re: Rules and Information

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 pm

SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN, sorry for the delay on getting this info up. I am using a mac so I had to enter all fields manually but thanks to my minimal experience in coding, i was able to read the format. All builds are available on my storefront. Hope to see a good turnout and look forward to crowning new champions under the lights!!! Rules and Information 223220

Last edited by kickrocks29 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 pm

I have released the first vehicle for competition early. It is available on my storefront and will be ran at nurberg GP full. I spent some time on this tune to make sure it was solid but you can tune it yourself if you choose. No parts can be changed!!! I will update the rules, points format, cars and schedual later tonight. I will also put all builds up on my storefront as soon as my guys get on and gift them to me tonight. I'm thinking about running a practice tomorrow night, (a few laps on each track in each car) if anyone is interested. Hope you all like what is in store for these races!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:45 pm

I'm in.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 am

Updated rules and schedule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 pm

With race #1 being one week from today, it is time to break down where and why. The vehicle to be used in competition is an A549 Dodge Ram. Most might see this and say OH NOOOOO!!!! haha good because thats how we plan to kick off our series!! It will be a blast of a good time as these monsters growl around the entertaining and challenging course of Nurberg Grand Prix. Door to door, nose to tail these trucks will perform like never before with talented drivers from all spectrums of the game we all love. kickrocks29 was the creator of this race. The reasoning behind this truck being used is that I am currently building an s10 pickup for competition at my local short track. Seeing that the s10 in the game is awd only I had to look to the next best thing... This led me to the Dodge Ram! An amazing piece of Mopar performance, the ram is a rough and rugged machine which just from the looks of it has a very unique and mean stature. The Ram has been around a very long time and has been known as a very durable, heavy duty truck used for all types of applications ranging from heavy duty towing, material hauling and even drag racing. Although this creature may look like it will eat a honda civic as it barrels through turn 1 and makes friends with the guard rail, It is a gentle giant. Very easy to drive when conservative but the Snake will bite you when pushed to the limits as it shares the power comparable to its sports car counterpart, the Dodge Viper. Leaving mystery in the mist, this truck will make a name for itself with the first race being held on a difficult coarse where the rumble strips fight back!!! We have also discovered that the light rubbing and bumping does not damage this vehicle as it would most others in the game. The build is on kickrocks29's storefront .This truck has been tuned to drive as stable as possible. With that being said, it may not be the fastest tune but the easiest to drive as far as my tuning capabilities go. You are free to tune it yourself as well, no parts are to be changed though.

May the Mopar gods be with us as we depart on this difficult journey into the land of OHHH NOOOOO!!!! lol Can't wait to see you guys there. Don't be discouraged, We are running two races for a reason and if you can flip it, that means everyone can. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm

updated points layout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 am

Rules and schedule updated 4/10. See you all Sunday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content