IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information

Go down

Information Empty Information

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Greetings fellow racers of all walks of life past present and future!  Thank you for stopping by and checking this new event out. 

What we have here is a mostly just for fun special hot lap competition.

The original idea was to create or sustain rivalries between manufacturers.  

Every 2 weeks we will announce a new car.  The fastest lap wins.  The driver that accumulates the most number of different manufacture wins will be crowned 2016 IFCA Hot Lap Champion. 

A different manufacturer will be selected every 2 weeks, but a different track will be selected only every month.  This means that there will be 2 different cars per track every 30 days or so.

The first car for November will be the Cadillac CTS-V with a stock P.I. of B567.  You can do anything to the car as long as it remains the stock P.I. number.

The track for the whole month of November is, Top Gear East-R in the rain! Muhahahaha!

The second car for the month will be announced on Nov 15th, and will be a manufacturer rival to Cadillac in keeping with the original premise somewhat.

You will not have to post your times here to get the credit.  I will check on them daily and every time I see a new and improved time I will log that drivers name, and we will see how the laps progress over time.

Information Lemans-start-1-1

Last edited by AAR GTDon on Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Information Empty Re: Information

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Okay, to clarify what "stock" is and what's allowed:

As long as you have a stock P.I. number you are legal to be called stock.  This is because there are ways to hit the stock PI number by adding parts. As with any stock class in real life, certain modifications are always allowed for parity, and safety concerns.  We are no different here.  Makes for some sneaky builds, which is the fun of tuning and racing.

Good luck!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:32 am

How long is this up for because I have a 10,000 to win big mod race all weekend?
and they reset leaderboards

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:49 am

This is an ongoing challenge that will last all year.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Information Empty Hot Lapping

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Okie dokie, so things really haven't gotten off the ground here in the way it was intended, so time for a new strategy.  Not everything we put up draws the attention or most importantly the participation we would like.  Some series are flops and fall flat, and some become fun successes.  It's always hard to know which ones will be great and which ones will fail until after you put them out there.

It may be the case that this hot lap challenge format was simply too complicated to engage in for the average sim-racer.  It may be that it just didn't have that "it" factor that it needed to become popular.  Whatever the case may be we aren't going to give up on our hot lapping friends.  Many drivers don't have the time to put into an ongoing series event, or don't like to race, but do like to set fast laps.  For this reason we need to have a venue for hot lappers.

We will modify what we have hear and still use the manufacturers theme, but rather than leave everything up to the drivers to randomly decide what cars and tracks to use and in what class, we will designate the car and track.  At the end of the year the driver with the most number of different manufacturer wins will receive a gift card prize TBD.  Could be for a restaurant, or game, or anything.

Every 2 weeks we will announce a new car.  The fastest lap wins.  The driver that accumulates the most number of different manufacture wins will be crowned 2016 IFCA Hot Lap Champion. 

A different manufacturer will be selected every 2 weeks, but a different track will be selected only every month.  This means that there will be 2 different cars per track every 30 days or so.

The first car for November will be the Cadillac CTS-V with a stock P.I. of B567.  You can do anything to the car as long as it remains the stock P.I. number.

The track for the whole month of November is, Top Gear East-R in the rain! Muhahahaha!

The second car for the month will be announced on Nov 15th, and will be a manufacturer rival to Cadillac in keeping with the original premise somewhat.

You will not have to post your times here to get the credit.  I will check on them daily and every time I see a new and improved time I will log that drivers name, and we will see how the laps progress over time.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 pm

I'd like to get in the hot lap challenge. Do I have to send a friend request to anyone to get involved?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:33 pm

acbe15 wrote:I'd like to get in the hot lap challenge.  Do I have to send a friend request to anyone to get involved?

Nope, but please do send one to me anyway.  When you post a quicker time than the leader let me know, or if it doesn't show in the FM6 leaderboard post a picture here so I can see it. Thanks!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:45 am

AAR GTDon, just added you to my friends list, I would like to start the hot lap thing in December and maybe next year sign up for some races if you will have any that will take place on a Saturday or Sunday. Ill be looking to see what cars and tracks are schedule for December.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:48 am

EZT DJ wrote:AAR GTDon, just added you to my friends list, I would like to start the hot lap thing in December and maybe next year sign up for some races if you will have any that will take place on a Saturday or Sunday. Ill be looking to see what cars and tracks are schedule for December.

Right on! The current HLC is the KTM at Top Gear East reverse rain. The track of the month for December will be Laguna Seca. New car announced Dec1st.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:30 am

Thank you :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:24 pm

what the dec cars

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:36 pm

DirtayDon wrote:what the dec cars
https://ifca.forumotion.com/t6304-hot-lap-records

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:50 am

Information 729580  Sadly due to a lack of participation this event has been retired. We do thank the participants and champions for their support and look forward to a different event in the future.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down