IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:31 pm

I think the series manager holds practice nights

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration - Page 2 Empty Re: IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:I think the series manager holds practice nights

Perfect. Also, I looked in the info thread as well as the sign ups, but did not see anything, are all assists off or is it up to the driver?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Up to the driver

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:44 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:Up to the driver

Great! Thank you for the help, I'm excited to get started. In the meantime, I'll be getting in some laps on Laguna Seca once I download the tunes this evening around 5:45 or 6:00 pm if anyone wants to join me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:52 pm

updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:10 pm

I don't have a problem at all with letting you in the series. The one condition is that if there are more than 16 drivers that show up, I'm going to allow the drivers who raced at Sedona and/or Iberian to be in the race first. If I have any remaining spots, I'll let you race.

You are welcome to use any liveries you'd like, just be sure that they don't contain anything parents wouldn't approve of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:15 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:I don't have a problem at all with letting you in the series. The one condition is that if there are more than 16 drivers that show up, I'm going to allow the drivers who raced at Sedona and/or Iberian to be in the race first. If I have any remaining spots, I'll let you race.

You are welcome to use any liveries you'd like, just be sure that they don't contain anything parents wouldn't approve of.

Completely understandable, how many are currently enrolled in the series? I noticed that there was only 15 at Iberian. Thanks for letting me join late, excited to get on the track w/ you all. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Technically, there are 15 drivers, and 2 teams. If someone messages me saying they want an invite 30 minutes before the race session begins, I'll let them in, as long as they have the right car.

Please send me a XBL friend request as well so I can make sure you get an invite. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:23 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:Technically, there are 15 drivers, and 2 teams. If someone messages me saying they want an invite 30 minutes before the race session begins, I'll let them in, as long as they have the right car.

Please send me a XBL friend request as well so I can make sure you get an invite. Thanks.

Will do as soon as I get home from work, races are at 6PM Pacific correct??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Yep. I'm always on at 5:30/8:30 to set things up, 2-3 prep race practices will occur before the race starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Cool, I usually get home from work about 5:45 on Monday, sometimes a bit earlier so I should be there in time no problem. When does qualifying take place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 pm

The whole official event begins at 9:00 P.M. EST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:The whole official event begins at 9:00 P.M. EST.

Awesome, I figured as much but just wanted to be sure I could make qualifying as well! I'll see you all on the 7th at Laguna Seca, feel free to add me if you want to get some laps in before then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Abe or DarkestDale, if one of you could send me an open build for the Peugeot 207 that'd be great, I wont be home till about 5:30 PST today, but if you want to send it whenever thatd be great, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 pm

NP do0o0obz!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:30 pm

AAR darkestdale wrote:NP do0o0obz!!

Thanks, are you just gonna gift it? I ran a few laps with Rodmaster last night and realized pretty quick the stock build was NOT gonna cut it. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Ill gift it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Thanks, appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2