IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 1 Roster

Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 1 Roster Empty IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 1 Roster

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 am

Privateer Entries

AAR ABEnstein
AAR corwinMB
AAR darkestdale
AAR vealhead
dc67
Duke of Bruno
DMR Kryptonic
GLR WingNut820
LeeroyJenkiiins
MasterBigChief
MTB_Vator
posixmosh
RevoK xX
l xRaCeR l
speedyjab09
SilvRsteeD
F4H Diablo

Team Entries

RTTC SirKane2 (RTTC)
RTTC Ferguson77 (RTTC)

ClamKnuckler 2Gyp
xPOPEYE 91x 2Gyp

Remember, team members are also competing for individual points in the point chase so they can have a fair shake at winning the 10 million credits offered at the end of the series.

Last edited by AAR corwinMB on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 13 times in total

Back to top Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 1 Roster Empty Re: IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 1 Roster

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 am

We are currently at 11 drivers assuming everyone shows up, if we need a 2nd lobby we will switch to standing starts and one of the IFCA Officials will have to run lobby #2.

Back to top Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 1 Roster Empty Re: IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 1 Roster

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 am

Updated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:06 am

Up to 13 we could go to 2 7 people lobbies if more join

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:11 am

Also i need to know what car you are driving prior to the race Monday night should be your target time dont wait to the last minute or you could be starting in the back of the field!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:11 pm

updated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:00 pm

14 drivers now. We may go to a 2 lobbies of 7 to help cut down on lag, please be to the race an hour early so we can test for lag.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:57 pm

should be fun to watch this!

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Agreed, hopefully everyone shows up we had a couple of no shows for the season opener

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Nice job corwin, looks awesome! Good luck everyone!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Good luck everyone!

I don't speak english very well, so in race I would not speak much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 pm

I need to talk to you tomorrow since you are driving the hot rod of the group. There are a few mandatory things you need to say or you will have to start in the back of the pack so if you have to practice them do it or at least let us know ahead of time what you will be saying during the race in order to avoid confusion.

Here is what you need to know...

Pace laps will be set at 70MPH or 112KPH (depending on which you use.)

You'll also need to say Pit 1, Pit 2, Exiting Pits. (English or French) again let us know ahead of time what you will be saying so we know when you are leaving and entering the pit area.

3, 2, 1, Go (Engilsh or French) - or something to the affect. If you are in 1st place and leading the pace lap you need to communicate with the group when the green flag has dropped.

It will serve you well to practice these few things in either French or English (english preffered) so that the English speaking people will have a fair chance at participating in this race. Normally I wouldn't ask so much from someone who is entering the league but this again is to promote a fair and clean race and will save you the trouble of controversy if something were to come up. Look forward to racing with you

This goes to all non-english speaking members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 am

np for say : Pit 1, Pit 2, Exiting pit, "3, 2, 1, go!" and for 112KPH.

I send you a vocal message if you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:35 am

well... do it in the lobby when we are all there so all of the drivers can hear you. I will ask you to say it for everyone after i go over the rules and regulations

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:50 am

Okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:12 pm

updated *Team Speedyjab disbanded 11/5/2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 am

we got 15 drivers! Everyone show up tonight! and btw the way GLR Wingnut is here RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 pm

I'd like to join, but I'll miss the first couple of rounds. So, I won't sign up just yet. When I do, you may wanna run to the hills, FWD is my specialty Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:55 pm

ROFL Diablo you act as if you have a speciality when in reality you blow a majority of the drivers away regardless of your seat time or type of car. But with that being said you are always welcome in the IFCA regardless of when or what event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm

not necessarily, but, legit, FWD is my favorite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:26 pm

please report your car selection by 7:30 PM CST/8:30 PM EST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:44 pm

if everyone shows up we have a full lobby!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:53 pm

As Team SpeedyJabo is disbanded, I will stick to my properly painted SEAT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Last edited by AAR corwinMB on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [strike]SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED[/strike])

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down