IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration Empty IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:15 pm

You can register as a Privateer Driver here. Please include your Gamertag and car choice.

You can register your team here. Please include your Gamertag, team name, drivers in your team, and car choice.

Privateer Example:

AAR ABEnstein - 2013 Ford Focus

Team Example:

Darkestdale MotorSport - Seat Leon CUPRA R
AAR corwinMB
AAR darkestdale

Entry List
Privateers:
1. #43 TX3 xRaCeR - SEAT Leon CUPRA R
2. #75 RevoK xX - SEAT Leon CUPRA R
3. #3 AAR ABEnstein - Suzuki SX4 Sportback
4. #50 Rodmasterr - Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk6
5. #14 ox FASTLANE xo- Honda Civic Type-R
6. #1 F4H Diablo - Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart
7. #90 do0o0obz-Peugeot 207
8. #67 dc67 - Ford Focus
9. #?? BAM Samaritain - SEAT Leon CUPRA R
10. #113 MrGRiMP - SEAT Leon CUPRA R
11. #?? BAM Cosworth - SEAT Leon CUPRA R

Teams:
1. 9TSR: #17 Speedyjab09 and #58 MTB Vator Hyundai
2. Gypsy Kings (formerly 2GYP): #23 ClamKnuckler and #91 xPOPEYE 91x Volkswagen

Last edited by AAR corwinMB on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration Empty touring car series 2

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Speedyjab09 and MTBVator are signing up driving the Hyundai under 9TSR.

Back to top Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration Empty Re: IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:08 am

Hi everyone, I register Following this first exciting season and taking a max of fun on the track with you, I love these races there with these two spices that stand to stop the race, so I 'm register and I want to know if it was the same car and setup?

l xRaCeR l - TBA

Back to top Go down

IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration Empty Re: IFCA Touring Car Championship Series 2 Registration

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:39 am

RevoK xX - SEAT Leon CUPRA R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I almost forgot to sign myself up...

AAR ABEnstein - Car TBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 am

TX3 xRaCeR - Séat Leon CUPRA R

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:30 am

TX3 xRaCeR wrote:TX3 xRaCeR - Séat Leon CUPRA R

Really? Don't think you can compete without the Cupra? Thought you might try something else, something more challenging, considering your high level of skills as a driver.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 am

ValiantSpoon69 - Civic Type R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:07 am

Davros wrote:ValiantSpoon69 - Civic Type R
Davros..please check your messages...you have a pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:28 pm

I plan on racing the GTI. I had a teammate, but he backed out today. So unless I get a teammate tonight, Im going solo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:11 pm

NP Rodmasterr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN #114 un fortunetly 97 MITU.GTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:12 pm

ox FASTLANE xo

Hyndai Veloster Turbo #14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm

crap I'm joining sooo late,can i leave my car open until start time tonight?or at least for a few

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:ROSCOEpCOTRAIN #114 un fortunetly 97 MITU.GTO

What does "97 MITU.GTO" mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Updated. FASTLANE's car choice is now TBA. FASTLANE: If you are still testing, be sure to test it at all 4 tracks before qualifying in tonight's race. This applies to every driver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:17 am

i thought this was the friday ST...sorry....97 mitubishi 3000 GTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:44 pm

updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
TX3 xRaCeR wrote:TX3 xRaCeR - Séat Leon CUPRA R

Really? Don't think you can compete without the Cupra? Thought you might try something else, something more challenging, considering your high level of skills as a driver.

Hi, sorry then for my choice of car, Gt Don, I have a problem ? I decide to take back the Seat still fun with a max setting at the top, each circuit is different so you have to adapt according to the circuit.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 am

Right you are. I was just hoping you'd show everyone that you are just as skilled in one of the other cars. Makes it more impressive when you can win using a different car in the same series rather than always using the best car in the series. Smile

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:31 pm

F4H Diablo #1
Car Choice: Mitsubishi Colt

Here's to picking something different. Not as quick as the Seat for sure, but it's a fun little bugger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm with you there, Diablo, I'm running the Suzuki!

Last edited by AAR ABEnstein on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Hello all, new to the site, but certainly not new to Forza Smile are signups for this particular series closed? If they are not, I would love to join in even if I'd be a couple races behind.

EDIT: I'd like to race as a Privateer using the Peugeot 207, can I use any livery as long as it is from the BTCC or WTCC? I have several. If not, no problem. Sorry for the noobish questions Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 pm

I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem for the series manager AAR AbEnstein.

be sure to apply for your IFCA # plate

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem for the series manager AAR AbEnstein.

be sure to apply for your IFCA # plate

Will do that right now, I will wait for a reply from AbEnstein about the late entry and the other BTCC/WTCC liveries. In the meantime, I read that there are generally practice lobbies available for car testing, where/when can I find these? Thanks for the quick reply Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next