IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Radio News (Listen to All Podcasts Here)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

IFCA Radio News (Listen to All Podcasts Here) - Page 2 Empty Re: IFCA Radio News (Listen to All Podcasts Here)

Post by IFCA Eries Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 am

For your new update please can you insert the following:

"If there are issues with the site portal, please only hit refresh F5 and the page should load correctly, sorry but these Gremlins are out of our control."

IFCA Forza Masters: Season 14 (group 6) (Champion), Season 16 (Champion), Season 20 (Team Penske)
IFCA Spec Kings: Datsun 510 (Team Penske)
IFCA FM8: Season 1 (Team Penske), Season 2 (Champion + Team Penske)
IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : South Africa

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: ZAR Eries
IFCA Car #: 5
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://www.ifca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

IFCA Radio News (Listen to All Podcasts Here) - Page 2 Empty Re: IFCA Radio News (Listen to All Podcasts Here)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:34 pm

So today I thought about how this show stopped a while ago. Since the IFCA has no major media coverage, I thought it might be a good idea to start this again with some changes.

Goals:
-Create something both rated drivers and non-rated drivers would find interesting and informative
-Create something that can be made quickly, easily, and efficiently to deliver news as soon as possible.

IFCA Radio News #1:

Edit: sorry Eries, I never saw your post, I'll include that notice in the next one if you want.

Also, If someone could steer me towards an online service that is for audio only, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 am

yes ABE has a better follow to it, very cool

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 am

lol, very good Abe!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am

They are really quick to make, so quick that I've already made the next one!

IFCA Radio News Podcast #2 can be seen in the very first post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Update: Podcast #3 is up.

Do you guys like the schedule at the end?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 am

yes!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:28 am

AAR ABEnstein wrote:

Also, If someone could steer me towards an online service that is for audio only, I'd greatly appreciate it.
|

Team Speak is a good one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Next podcast! Covering Trans Am and FSCS...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 am

would be great if we could get organisers from various series to do a longer podcast about their events

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

I see what you mean, like I would host and then have the series organizers on the show. It would be HARD to do it like that.

Requirements:
1. A good microphone and a computer that could run a chat program such as Skype. I would record the conversation on my computer with Quicktime.

2. People on the show that won't stutter or go "uhhh" all the time.

Well now that I think about it, would be possible, but hard to organize, considering my schedule is anything but consistent. Wink '

Another thing I've always wanted to do is live radio broadcasts of the race. That would require for me to in spectator mode, a livestream account, and the appropriate tools, mixer, etc. The Online Racing Association already does TV-style broadcasts, but they reserve it for their big races only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 pm

After taking a midterm and suffering through the illness that is spreading throughout the high desert due to unusually high winds, I have returned to publish the next episode. The podcast is in the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 am

News on Sunday's Trans Am Series race and the FMUK Clio Cup Races have been published in Podcast #6!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 am

Who won the IFCA Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge II Championships? Who won this week's SimRacers Season 32 Race? Who won this week's late night showdown known as the DMR Int. Spec Vette Series? All three of those questions can be answered by listening to IFCA Radio News #7.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:31 am

The finale of the IFCA Sprint Cup Series III and coverage of the rebirth of the IFCA Super Tuner Series V is all in podcast #7... IFCA Radio News (Listen to All Podcasts Here) - Page 2 487468 no...no....no, It's #8!

Also, if you like what you hear about the FSCS Spec Class, be sure to inquire at their forums: http://f3scs.forumotion.net/.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 8:27 am

Podcast #9 features an update from the Trans Am Series as well as the full summary of the first round of the Forza Sports Car Series. Like the improvements?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 9:53 pm

Alright, those in Lobby 2 know that I spectated your lobby yesterday. What I did was I sat in front of the tv with my computer on my lap and controller in my hand, and I did a "radio" recording of the race. This is my first attempt at attempting to create an easy way to do this type of race coverage. I don't expect anyone to listen to the entire thing, but if you only have 30 minutes, listen to parts 4, 5, or 6. Comments welcome.

1 (PreRace)

2 (Race Start)

3 (Lap 7)

4 (Lap 12)

5 (Lap 17)

6 (Finish and Post-Race)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:04 pm

awesome abe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:34 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:awesome abe

+1 IFCA Radio News (Listen to All Podcasts Here) - Page 2 154365

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:08 pm

GREAT JOB ABE.......WISH THERE WAS THE VIDEO WITH YOUR VOICE DUBBED OVER IT TOO, THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 8:04 pm

speedyjab09 wrote:GREAT JOB ABE.......WISH THERE WAS THE VIDEO WITH YOUR VOICE DUBBED OVER IT TOO, THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

Of course, but I'd like to use nothing more than what I already have.

However, I might consider buying one if it is (a) cheap enough and (b) works with Mac.

On the Radio side, I still haven't been able to find a good service. I looked at Twitch, but it appears to be a video stream service only. I could manipulate it so that it would say that I'm playing Mac games while it is looking at a black or picture screen.

LiveStream looks really nice, but if I don't want to pay $42/month, everyone who wanted to listen would have to make an account before watching/listening to it.

Any ideas or opinions on this subject?

Last edited by AAR ABEnstein on Fri May 10, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri May 10, 2013 8:37 pm

nice work Abe!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Love these. Would you mind if I began posting these on our forums? Waiting on Podcast #10?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:05 pm

You can put the IFCA CTSCC Radio Broadcast on your forums, but usually I will put the Podcast's there when they come out.

Regarding #10: Sorry about that, will put together today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:21 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:You can put the IFCA CTSCC Radio Broadcast on your forums, but usually I will put the Podcast's there when they come out.

Regarding #10: Sorry about that, will put together today.

I feel really sorry for making everyone wait though I promised one a while ago, but I am starting to make IFCARNs again.

Episode 10A:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next