IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Go down

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! Empty TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 am

On Motegi East (nagotionable)

Everytime i check my rank i seem to drop(hint, hint Don..lol), so its time to do something about it.

My goal: top 50

Back to top Go down

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:56 am

mine too! lol

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:17 pm

What if i finish my Time Trials in the top 30, possibly top 20.. can you give me an estimate on where it would put me?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:42 pm

hard to say exactly, have to run it through this matrix I made to find out. but it would help

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 pm

so would a benjamin in the mail im sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:01 pm

lol! mmmmmk... i see where this is going..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:26 pm

You s.o.b. I havn't even finished Speed Racer's challenge, which I asked to be done this weekend and now you challenge me.

Fine, let think of something that I hope you will hate driving as much I will hate preparing for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Mugen Integra?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:05 am

LoCo LOVES RClass Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:23 pm

lol. I do... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Car: 1982 Porsche 911 turbo 3.3 (S954)

339hp/ 344lb-ft
2,295 lbs

Engine:
Sport Intake
Race Exhaust
Sport Intercooler

Platform and Handling:
Full Race parts

Tires and Rims:
Avon Race tires
Widest width
18" stock rims

Full Forza Aero kit (front and rear bumpers)

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! 82911turbo1

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! 82911turbo2

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! 82911turbo3

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! 82911turbo4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:34 am

Would this Sunday be good for you to run the race, Loco?

I'm ready

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! 82911turbo7

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! 82911turbo6

TRC LoCoArMeN challenges General FRANKZ - (1 - 2) - DONE! 82911turbo5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

alright. This coming sunday is the race. But is it okay to have ShadowBoxing for the race official?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:54 am

of course! good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Sweet! time to get practicing... I have a feeling amma get my butt handed over to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:20 am

General FRANKZ wrote:Car: 1982 Porsche 911 turbo 3.3 (S954)

339hp/ 344lb-ft
2,295 lbs

Engine:
Sport Intake
Race Exhaust
Sport Intercooler

Platform and Handling:
Full Race parts

Tires and Rims:
Avon Race tires
Widest width
18" stock rims

LoCo also wants your tune. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:17 am

TRCShadowBoxing wrote:
General FRANKZ wrote:Car: 1982 Porsche 911 turbo 3.3 (S954)

339hp/ 344lb-ft
2,295 lbs

Engine:
Sport Intake
Race Exhaust
Sport Intercooler

Platform and Handling:
Full Race parts

Tires and Rims:
Avon Race tires
Widest width
18" stock rims

LoCo also wants your tune. Wink

Haha! uuuhh, well.... ummm..... i mean.... welll.... Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 pm

It was a good race, but i got my behind handed over. Score was 2-1 General FRANKZ. Congrats dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Don't believe Loco I definately didn't beat his rear-end, mayby a gentle caress, not even even a slap.

No passes were made all three races.

Race one: I started on pole since he challenged me. Loco got loose through chicane about midway through the race alowing me to build up a slight lead that stabilized with him close behind until on lap 8 when I almost lost it on the first chicane. That point on we ran close until Loco went in too hot in the second to last turn getting into me and spinning himself out giving me an easy win.

Race two: Loco on pole. Very dishearting for me could not get through the first chicane combined with Loco's better car on the rest of the track allowed Loco to build up over a four second lead until I finally was able to stop the bleeding. On lap 8 his xbox froze while in the lead, I gave Loco the win anyway.

Race three: General FRANKZ on pole: ~Lap two Loco gets loose in the first chicane giving me about a two second lead which we pace each other at until lap 8. Laps 8, 9 Loco starts to rein me in a little until lap 10 when I bit it on the first chicane (911's and Motegi East do not mix!) allowing Loco to pull up within twenty meters... when coming out of turn 6 toward the Brigestone tunnel Loco's Xbox... freezes again! Giving me the win.

I really think Loco should be ranked closer to me and when the list is redone and if Loco is ranked ahead of me I won't mind. We're close but I'd give him the edge in the overall rankings. If I had to start from behind twice I don't think I would have passed him either.

Though if I take the time to redue the time trails and beat his standings mayby I'll have a case but that's probably not going to happen...

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:49 am

wow! nice job guys!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 am

a challenge is finally completed, woooo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down