IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SP33D RAC3R 28x Challenges General Franks!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SP33D RAC3R 28x Challenges General Franks!!! Empty SP33D RAC3R 28x Challenges General Franks!!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 pm

The track will be Sebring (Full)..... Your choice of car and PI.

Back to top Go down

SP33D RAC3R 28x Challenges General Franks!!! Empty Re: SP33D RAC3R 28x Challenges General Franks!!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:14 pm

I will speak with Frankz tonight about this... this will be a great race. i wanna watch.

Back to top Go down

SP33D RAC3R 28x Challenges General Franks!!! Empty Re: SP33D RAC3R 28x Challenges General Franks!!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:06 pm

Oh wow I would like to watch this also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:39 am

Am I seeing this correctly?....SP33D is now issuing challenges?....good stuff, I'll take a front row seat if it goes down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:50 am

I think I want to watch this one go down... anyone taking bets? Can't wait for the car choice Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:28 pm

I figured Ide throw it out there. I havent issued many challenges, looked at the list, and realised hes one of the only people there that I know and wouldnt mind racing against (within my reach). I cant wait to see the car choice either.....

Im trying to light a fire under this World rankings list again. Maybe if a few good challenges pop up it could encourage others to issue thier own. So MAN UP everyone and challenge someone within your reach!!!!!!

And Franks, im looking forward to a good challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:36 pm

I'll ignore your hubris in issuing this challenge and accept your challenge graciously.

However due to the holidays and my sister in law's masters graduation I will be pretty busy from now until after christmas so the best time for me to do the challenge would be in the first week in January or after Dec 27th.

The car we will be driving is a fully tunable Porsche 997 GT2, since the parts must be identical as per the rules I will post the car parts this weekend it may be S998 or low U class.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:34 am

oh boy! lol

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:40 am

what do u mean the parts must be identical as per the rules??? theres a rule saying that???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:45 am

i was of the understanding you raced the same cars (therefore build too)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:50 am

no no no, Ive always been under the impression it was the same as the FWC where you are given a car and a PI and a track. you build what you build and the 2 of you race. The only acception would be if the challenged player specifies a build himself for the 2 people to use.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:57 am

SP33D is correct. Some have elected to share the same builds, but it is not mandatory to do so.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:56 pm

"Both competitors must drive the same car and P.I." as quoted from the first post in the questions and answer thread in this forum.

I took this to mean that the parts have to be identical as well though I see how this could be interpreted differently.

It's up to you, do you want more work to find the fastest build or do you want me to dictate the exact build?

Either way the PI is S998.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:42 pm

hhmm, well that depends on the build really.... If I were to take your dictated build I take the chance (very likely) of you already having a top notch setup for it. If I say "OPEN build" there is a chance of me finding something better and being more competitive because of it. I dont know what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:44 pm

the latter - the former sounds a foregone conclusion using your logic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Haha... alot to be said for choosing a forced stock car... but then again, for Frankz that would be like hooking up him mom with Obama lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:58 pm

lol. i think ill chose the "open build" format. Hopfully this will give me a fighting chance.

That being said, You want to help me out with what you've found to be the "best build" for the car? HAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:04 pm

whats wanted from this race? a man pipes, or a good race? if the latter, then share and share alike!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:29 pm

I would much rather race the same build car because I have no desire to race a horsepower Porsche 911 (which is the fastest).

The build I had in mind had stock power/ race weight reduction and was light years fun to drive in comparison to a horsepower 911. I hate driving muscle cars and would rather change the car to a race Porsche than an open build.

I picked the car under the impression we would drive the same car, i.e. the same build.

If you want more time to prepare that's fine with me, again is end of the month/ early January ok with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:06 am

That is the better (more fun) way to go. It is the type of build used in the Endurance series, (i.e. widest Avons max weight reduction) so I'm sure SP33D would hardly mind, he's very good at them. Cars built this way have a driving charm not found in other builds, making them somewhat more realistic, and certainly more fun. Even older cars such as the muscle cars are way more fun to drive built this way. Do it SP33D! lol

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:13 am

Well im not apposed to that type of build, my hesitiation in this is knowing Franks has a top notch tuned car of that build already.

Well, what do i have to lose?....... What are the parts? Ill do what I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:12 pm

...... Do we have a parts list?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:42 pm

kiknmotorsports wrote:...... Do we have a parts list?

Sorry I've been gone since friday, I'll post the parts shortly. Take as much time as you want tuning (I'm really busy until the end of the month).

Just tell me what week or date you had in mind for the race after this week.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:04 am

Engine- Stock (523hp/ 499 lb-ft)

Platform and Handling (Race All)
- Race Suspension
- Race Anti-roll Bars
- Race Transmission
- Race Clutch
- Race Flywheel
- Race Flywheel
- Race Driveline
- Race Differential
- Race Weight Reduction (2,426 lbs)

Tires And Rims
- Race Firestone tires
- Stock Width
- Upgraded Rim Size- (20 inch/ front and rear)
- any MHT rims (your choice)

Aero
- Forza front and rear bumpers

PI- S998

Happy tuning rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:37 pm

Ok, thanks!!! About the date, if you let me know when you're free, I will be sure to accomidate as long as it does not interfear with my work schedual. (early January is fine by me as the holidays are kinda hectic).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next