IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 pm

That should work nicely, as i'm usually on from 7 to 10 pm.

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:38 pm

Sounds good bro, see you tomorrow on the track!...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:30 pm

For those that would like to spectate, this race should be taking place this evening at approx 930pm eastern time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:42 pm

DMR Adequate 2 - zZ Iridium Zz (formerly EdinboroX Fumao) 0

Track: Maple Valley

Car: A850 SEAT Leon Supercup

Fast Times:
DMR Adequate 1.28.764
zZ Iridium Zz 1.29.069

Overall good racing that illustrated how important the car build can be for these races. I was running the grip-tuned version of the car and Iridium was running the power version. Though he was able to run faster laps, consistency proved to be the deciding factor between the two builds.

Thanks for the race man, good stuff!

Special thanks goes out to DMR W Sparks, DMR SWITCH, and SP33D RAC3R 28x for helping me find the right setup for this race!!! With that said, I'll be taking a little break from making and/or accepting challenges as my schedule is getting a little crazy, but don't think I won't be throwing out another challenge in the relatively near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 pm

nice job Adequate

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Well done Biz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:27 am

Nicely done dousche ventura, pet defective. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Nicely done, and good to get in a room and race with you iridium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2