IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Try this again...track will be Maple Valley...let me know the car if you accept and we can try and work out a time.

I'll say my sched is pretty jacked up during the week for the next couple weeks, so it will probably need to be a weekend.

Last edited by DMR Adequate on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:26 pm

Nice, I will be watching this one for sure. Im pretty sure he is still very active in Forza so send him a message letting him know.

Back to top Go down

DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty Re: DMR Adequate challenges EdinboroX FuMaO - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Good luck Biz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:01 pm

I think I'll need the luck, but hey I gotta try and climb my way up that ranking list somehow...'cause I probably won't take the time to improve many of my times LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Lazy old hag...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:09 pm

LMFAO...pretty much Faux...I've been distracted w/ still trying to get my gold cross on COD4, beating up Madden 09, and just started getting addicted to the single player in Soul Caliber IV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Well i gotta wait for a reply from HR Hansen, but i'll think of something cool like stock Cobras or something, lol. I'll get back to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:50 pm

I'd practice your muscle cars!! Good luck guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:57 pm

I have driven my Stingray on MV, hehe that is fun. Actually i've been stinking up the multiplayer races lately.... Guess too much COD3 does that to you, though i'm still doing good at hotlaps, so it beats me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:22 pm

LOL, stock Cobras around MV?...intriguing. Either way, let me know once you've got your other challenge resolved one way or the other. I'm lookin forward to this one!...should be fun. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Okay, i got a car! How about 850 SEAT Leon Supercups (the DLC A-Class one). If you don't have the DLC i'll think of something else, but i think that one was a free download or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:33 pm

Sounds fine to me...what time zone are you in?...I was thinking of this Saturday morning around 1pm Eastern Time if that works for you? Let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 pm

I'm EST, but Saturdays are a no go for me, I got a Cross country meet that will eat up almost all the day, atleast till 5pm EST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Hmm, timing may be an issue here...maybe we could try for sometime during the week in the evening, but I dont' get off work until 8pm Eastern Time and am not on until generally after 11pm/midnight Eastern Time...if that doesn't work how does your sched look for Sunday or possibly the Saturday after?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Well i got XCountry meets every Saturday, but sundays are open after 5pm EST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Let's shoot for 530pm this upcoming Sunday then...if that doesn't work, let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:19 pm

That should be fine, as I get off work at 3pm, so plenty of time.

EDIT: Potential Conflict with my JGTC race, i'm not sure on the Time Zone conversion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm

get him right after the XC meet....he'll be tired and dizzzzzyyyy. PERFECT TIME TO STRIKE!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:26 am

Well, for now we can just shoot for Sunday around that time and try to make something work out based on both our schedules...if not, we can just try to arrange for sometime during the week if possible.

SP33D...I think I'm going to need every advantage I can get LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:05 pm

kiknmotorsports wrote:get him right after the XC meet....he'll be tired and dizzzzzyyyy. PERFECT TIME TO STRIKE!!!!!!

lol, i gotta go all out this saturday, my team is running in the highest ranked race at the invitational. Last year we did not so good...

Also, i got a GT change, though I already am not too excited about it so i might change in a little bit. New nick is zZ Iridium Zz

EDIT: Could we move the race a bit earlier, cuz I got the GT500 qualifying at 5:00. or we could wait till that is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:32 pm

I already have you added as a friend, so I'll figure out which one you are. Wink

As far as time, I'll probably be on around 1pm Eastern Time and playing for a while, so we can just try and work it out for when works for both of us. I already have a car built (hunk of crap LOL), so I'll just need to meet you at the track!

Also, not sure what kind of times you are working with, but I'm having a hard time getting out of the 1.30.xx's...I'm sure that's not good enough, so I got some work to do HA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 pm

I had one built for Maple Reverse, but it is a very weird car to drive. It took awhile to hotlap the car down to a 88.9 on Reverse, so i'm not to sure on the forward, as i'm piss poor at that track. Most likely 30's will be the norm for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:59 am

Well, yesterday kind of fell through for this race due to series racing commitments from both parties that conflicted with our proposed IWR challenge match. With that said, when should we shoot for now?...I can try to do it sometime during the week, but it would have to be after 8pm eastern time, or we can try for this next Sunday? Let me know man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:30 pm

i'm down for after 8pm EST on any weekday cept Tuesday, due to a X-Country conflict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Well, let's shoot for 9pm Eastern Time on Wednesday the 24th then! As long as I get out of work on time I should be good to go! Let me know if that doesn't work for you, otherwise I'll see you at the track!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next