IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IFCA Forza World Championship General Chat & Q&A

2 posters

IFCA  :: I-O

Go down

IFCA Forza World Championship General Chat & Q&A Empty IFCA Forza World Championship General Chat & Q&A

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:41 am

Discuss the 2013 IFCA World Championship!

The IFCA Staff will try to answer any questions as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

IFCA Forza World Championship General Chat & Q&A Empty Re: IFCA Forza World Championship General Chat & Q&A

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Couple of questions regarding the race this Sunday.

1: Which car is the qualifying car before the race. Information post about cars has a completely different car than we are using for the race, is this information correct?

2: Is there a storefront with the required vinyl groups available?

3: Can I get my user name here changed to F4H Gashi X

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

IFCA Forza World Championship General Chat & Q&A Empty Re: IFCA Forza World Championship General Chat & Q&A

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Yes, the qualifying car will be the car you race in. You can go to my storefront, but you'll have to pick up the domino's sticker elsewhere.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm

FYI, If you were above 240th, your rating had to be good enough to place you in the top 64 with at least 15 rated races.

Below 240th, (the amateur section) with at least 7 rated races.

So, some were in no mans land. Too fast for the amateurs, and not quite fast enough for the pros.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:22 pm

So I get penalized for having top 10 .gp points while MUCH FASTER drivers are in the am division.....shananagons!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:27 pm

ummmmm....You are in the pro championship. What is your concern?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:37 pm

I was told I missed both......is that deletable? Ps where do I find that ? /does a pm go out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:00 pm

OK ...for some reason I can't find the info for this Sundays race....i saw it earlier, now I'm blind as a bat. Stock Chevy Spark if I remember and Sebring Full 20 laps? Also what time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Noon pacific, 3 pm est

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:19 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:I was told I missed both......is that deletable? Ps where do I find that ? /does a pm go out?

The pro championship XBL announcement will go out soon. The Amateur Championship XBL message went out to everyone except the following gamer tags because they did not exist:

Tfr spacejock
dj professor72 GT Found: DJProfessorK72
mgr lightning
sdr cownuts GT Found: SDRCownuts
fenboy78
red dilligaf GT Found: red dilligaf 13
cuaoghtli GT Found: CUAUHTLI
bayless39 GT Found: Bayless 39

If anyone knows who these people are now, please post here or PM me as soon as possible.

Remember, if you want to see if you made it in, check the "lobbies" post for either championship. If you are on the list, you are in.

Last edited by AAR ABEnstein on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SirKane2 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 pm

ON MY STOREFRONT: 3 Dominos logos and the IFCAracing.com URL

SirKane2
IFCA LICENSE: INTERMEDIATE
IFCA LICENSE: INTERMEDIATE

Male

Registration date : 2007-05-25

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
IFCA Car #: ? ? ?
Infractions: 0 out of 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 pm

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:I was told I missed both......is that deletable? Ps where do I find that ? /does a pm go out?

Not sure what you were told, but understand that this is all by the numbers and has nothing to do with personal preferences.  Yes, there are some fast guys who didn't make it into the pro rounds because they have artificially low ratings due to DNF's or a poor race, but it is not an advantage to have to go through the amateur rounds, because only the top 3 amateur finishers will be allowed into the pro rounds. That's not good odds out of 64 drivers.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm

here are the actual gamer tags for 2 guys:
DJProfessorK72 and Bayless 39

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Thanks guys for the help as always can't wait for rubber to hit the tarmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Some gamertags have been found; new eligibility notification sent; original MIA list updated. Don, please edit the ratings list to reflect these updates.

GT Found: DJProfessorK72
GT Found: SDRCownuts
GT Found: CUAUHTLI
GT Found: Bayless 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Many of you will notice that the IFCA # Plate from AAR GTDon's storefront already has 3 zeros on it, rendering it harder to use. Here's how to get around the issue: Just put a gray square over the numbers to fit within the plate and put your official IFCA Number on top of it.

Don, can you fix it on your end?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:44 pm

okay, got it, I have them on my master list and will update on the forums

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:25 am

F4H Gashi X wrote:Noon pacific, 3 pm est
I thought it was 1pm EST 10am PST? Uh oh.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:59 am

Yeah we've been telling everyone for over a month when the first round is (today at 1:00 EST) through XBL and mass emails from the IFCA, and multiple posts on other sites.

The second round will be on Saturday Oct 5th at 1:00EST, the semi-final 3rd round will be on Oct 12th, and the final will be on Oct 19th, all at 1:00EST

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:54 am

Race format:

Laps?

Pit Stop? ...if so, Pit window?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:06 am

first round, five lap qualifier, 20 lap race, stock Chevy spark ,Sebring, 1 pit

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:45 am

AAR GTDon wrote:Yeah we've been telling everyone for over a month when the first round is (today at 1:00 EST) through XBL and mass emails from the IFCA, and multiple posts on other sites.

The second round will be on Saturday Oct 5th at 1:00EST, the semi-final 3rd round will be on Oct 12th, and the final will be on Oct 19th, all at 1:00EST

I know, I just thought maybe a "Hey idiot, you have a race on (fill in the blank day, time, place, etc) would be helpful for those of us that wake up in middle of the night, in a cold sweat, thinking, "Sh1t! is (such and such race) tomorrow?"
I am not trying to be critical or anything, just though clarification may be helpful to everyone is all...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down