IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a good night for a series?

Go down

Is there a good night for a series? Empty Is there a good night for a series?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:09 pm

I would like to get a peoples choice Bone Stock series going.I know some days are being used with IFCA(Tuesday,friday..) not sure about other popular leagues are.Any input would be good

Back to top Go down

Is there a good night for a series? Empty Re: Is there a good night for a series?

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi dc, that would be fine if you wanted to handle that. Looks like Monday's are really full, vut Wed is wide open.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Is there a good night for a series? Empty Re: Is there a good night for a series?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:31 pm

I can't handle the official rigamaroll right now but is it ok to use a series format and just have it a recreational/practice night?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Sure,, and it appears that Tuesdays are now open too.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Wednesday 9pm eastern is the day i will try to get things started so spread the word around.This wed 5 i might not be there but you are welcome to start without me.Everyone pick your favorite bone stock vehicle and you will get a week to run it.In the beginning weeks we will discuss the details seeing that it is "Peoples choice" hays and nay will be the way the series will run.I have some ideas like Host(that weeks car chooser) will set up room rules)force incar,no TRC,exc...and his choice will not be known untill the car 2 lap quailifying. Put the word out there if you see this!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Okaaay, but you might want to be a little bit more specific in the format department. We've found that when creating a new event or series dc, you are best served by laying everything out for people so they can understand, and get interested. To manage or lead a series or event, you sort of have to "lead" everyone. You know, tell them how things are going to be, and set everything up so that the drivers hardly have to do anything but come and race.

So do this, let everyone know exactly what the basics are such as what cars and tracks, and when the series is going to start, and what the qualifying is going to be if any. People want to know that someone is in charge and managing the series and that it will be organized. Too often I've seen guys start out with a bit too much "democracy" and too little organization and leadership. Too many chiefs and no indians is no good.

If you are serious about this (and it sounds like you are) I can create a designated thread once you layout what the series is going to be.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Just sent some messages out before reading your post. I see your points for sure but if it works it works.... The main thing is that everyone will get a chance to choose a car/track and any other elements are bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down