IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, fellow Forza racers!

Go down

Hello, fellow Forza racers! Empty Hello, fellow Forza racers!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 pm

I came across this forum by chance, and I wanted to drop in to say hello to all of you and to introduce myself.

I too am a Forza racer, and actually a member of a similar racing league - Forza Road Racing. It is nice to see so many others who take this game a little more seriously. (And also branched out from the FM.net forums.)

Perhaps one day we can have a joint championship or series?

Feel free to check out our site ( forzaroadracing . forumotion . com ) and our series'.

Best of luck in yours!

*New members cannot post links, per your TOS, so please excuse the rudimentary link...*

Back to top Go down

Hello, fellow Forza racers! Empty Re: Hello, fellow Forza racers!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 am

Hello Simcik, thanks for stopping by. You will find we take sim racing very seriously, and a joint series im sure can be looked at. Here's a thread explaining our 2013 season...and we will stop by and check out your site also. Check your messages here Simcik..i sent you a pm.lol.
https://ifca.forumotion.com/t5589-the-next-turn

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:54 am

Welcome Simcik! Thanks for dropping by. Starting Nov 1st we will begin the 2013 season. At that time we will be rating anyone's series or race with 7 or more drivers. The rating is a driver skill computer rating we use to rank drivers world wide, and is ultimately used to determine who will make it into the IFCA Championship at the end of the year.

All you need do is post your results here on the IFCA forum and we'll do the rest. It is our hope that as our members see your events and your members see our events, we will both experience some cross over competition from time to time.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down