IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need support..

Go down

Need support.. Empty Need support..

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Hey guys, I know I have always said that "Im no smoker" and all that. But the truth is I quit a while ago and have relapsed. This time it was more complicated, with exams coming around and past, my brother moving to Germany, mild drama around my life I have given in and relapsed again and went to chewing tobacco and cigarettes as an out. Well my mom went through my bag (for what ever reason) and found my Winstons and called me out on it knowing that I quit years ago and is frustrated it. After a long heart to heart with her I bought some nicotine gum and want to really quit this time.

So i deleted all my paint jobs with marlboro and all that on them, I got rid of any alcohol and tobacco liveries i had (and im not asking you to do it) and everything else that I have programmed into my mind as "controllable" and I now need you guys to help me out with support.

I want to quit, I know some people are ok with smoking we got racers in here that smoke and hey I don't judge and I have nothing against your lifestyle. But as someone who is overweight, has a history of diabetes and high blood pressure, and a history of cancer. I need to quit for myself and I just ask that you support me in any way that you think you can.

Just ask me how its going from time to time and keep me accountable - i wont lie to you, I have been very honest with you on a lot of details in my life and I want to quit sincerly with the most genuine heartfeldt ready to quit mentality.

Thanks for all of your support - you guys, admit it or not - are my family away from my real life, and I look up to the older members like my uncles and the lower members like my brothers.

Good racing, and good luck with whatever comes your way.

AAR corwinMB

Back to top Go down

Need support.. Empty Re: Need support..

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Look corwin, we would not want you or anyone to do things that they know is against their code. We applaud you for your struggle to keep your code true, clean, and free from bondage.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 pm

thanks Don

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 12:18 am

Corwin,
At the end of the day, quitting means many more exciting races for all of us! bravo See ya on the track!

ABE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 am

I could be here all day talking to you about this one...thats right...i wrote the book on this topic....to much to text here...but its a piece of cake when done properly... be glad to discuss on live...keep the faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 am

Thanks a lot Dale I should be on tonight actually I plan on being back around 6 or 7 EST so I can practice some before the race. then I am leaving my xbox at home for the rest of the week so I can do the bonestock and not have to move it 3 more times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 11:24 am

Np..ha!..sucks texting from my phone.lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:28 pm

thats how I have been posting replies here, from my phone - the internet sucks at my aunt's house and I cant even really get on XBL to get updates or anything thats how bad it is lol For some reason I need to get all my DLC again for forza so I might come home earlier than planned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down