IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EZT EpicZ challanges Darkestdale (again)

Go down

EZT EpicZ challanges Darkestdale (again) Empty EZT EpicZ challanges Darkestdale (again)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:55 am

Go on then Dale lets have'em. Track? Car? Date?

Back to top Go down

EZT EpicZ challanges Darkestdale (again) Empty Re: EZT EpicZ challanges Darkestdale (again)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:41 pm

EZT EpicZ wrote:Go on then Dale lets have'em. Track? Car? Date?

OK Mate!! Sebring Club / 1970 ZR-1 / A 850 / 5-6 DAYS???lol!

Back to top Go down

EZT EpicZ challanges Darkestdale (again) Empty Re: EZT EpicZ challanges Darkestdale (again)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Somebody has been planning this for a while I thinks Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 pm

EZT EpicZ wrote:Somebody has been planning this for a while I thinks Suspect

No SIR!! I Just Picked it out of a hat! Honest. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:25 pm

OK Epic, I never had a clue that the ZR-1 was a glitch car! Before i pick a new car for us to run, please tell me what enables the ZR-1 to be a glitch car? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 am

Have PM'd you, Dont want the glitch becoming Public!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 am

??

may need to elaborate on this, EpicZ?

Regardless, good luck chaps!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 am

EZT EpicZ wrote:Have PM'd you, Dont want the glitch becoming Public!!

OK epic, I LOVE this car, and i'm not going to stop driving it because someone said its a glitch car. You can also respectfully tell that person who informed you of this, who also knows me, i don't cheat when i play this game! Never have never will!!Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 am

Thats cool, I never thought for a second that you would glitch it and know that you are a gent. The car stands and we race at dawn!! hehe

We all know you dont cheat dale and nobody implied that you do or where going to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:30 am

if you did it Dale, you wouldn't know you had, but im sure you two will sort it out Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 am

Every car that can have the LS7 powertrain is a glitched car. As long as you don't put the LS7 powertrain in the ZR-1 there's no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:43 am

Ok well that make sence then. Cheers for clearing that up King's Egg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:07 pm

King's Egg wrote:Every car that can have the LS7 powertrain is a glitched car. As long as you don't put the LS7 powertrain in the ZR-1 there's no problem.

Thanks for the info Egg!!LOL!! I have 5 of them,the one in s class has the LS7 Drive train in it. I would guess it belongs there. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:11 pm

EZT EpicZ wrote:Thats cool, I never thought for a second that you would glitch it and know that you are a gent. The car stands and we race at dawn!! hehe

We all know you dont cheat dale and nobody implied that you do or where going to.

Well you don't have to worry mate, my a class has the stock power train in it:lol!: Smile Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am

Bring it on... Cant wait to get a this done...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:04 pm

WE have a car change Epic! TVR Tuscan S A class 850 Good Luck Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:24 am

Ok, Did't have to change it but I do like the Change...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:11 am

My car is looking awsome, Pics to follow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:26 am

EZT EpicZ wrote:My car is looking awsome, Pics to follow...

10-4 Go for it!!!cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down