IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVV Koenigsegg vs. VVV GTDon - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VVV Koenigsegg vs. VVV GTDon - (0 - 2) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: VVV Koenigsegg vs. VVV GTDon - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Why didn't just put the results in and don't say anything? It's so humiliating.

But like you said before somewhere, sometimes the slower ones wins from the faster guy. Like this time.

Back to top Go down

VVV Koenigsegg vs. VVV GTDon - (0 - 2) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: VVV Koenigsegg vs. VVV GTDon - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:53 pm

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!! HHHHAAA HHAAA HHAAAA!!!!!!!
"Thank you come again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 2:54 pm

a little description would go well here Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat May 30, 2009 4:30 pm

I didn't want to say much out of respect for you Koenig. You are a fine racer, and every bit my equal.

I had more time in the car, and yes the car was more of a wheel car, and as Flex pointed out, at a "wheel track." Without some practice Koenig really had no chance against me as everything was truly in my favor.

The first race was even better for me in that Koenig forgot to take off TCS. We agreed to run just 5 laps every race because of the length of the track and stock D-Class Integra's slow speed. I ran away immediately making it appear as though my car had extra hp. But Koenig was starting to dial it in and ran within .2sec of me by the end. Still he was dozens of car lengths back at the finish by then.

Race 2 started much better for Koenig as the lead car this time and TCS off. But he made a bad mistake and ran off the track a bit allowing me to get by and build a comfortable lead to the end.

It was a good clean match, and shows that yes, with better preperation and more practice, upsets can and do happen. Smile

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2