IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTW King Cobra challenges BDR Blackbird - CANCELLED

Go down

FTW King Cobra challenges BDR Blackbird - CANCELLED Empty FTW King Cobra challenges BDR Blackbird - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 am

Track: Road America

Back to top Go down

FTW King Cobra challenges BDR Blackbird - CANCELLED Empty Re: FTW King Cobra challenges BDR Blackbird - CANCELLED

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 am

might have to PM him on Live

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

FTW King Cobra challenges BDR Blackbird - CANCELLED Empty Re: FTW King Cobra challenges BDR Blackbird - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 am

Ye, he should be pretty active still

Note - not to be confused with AMG Blackbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:18 pm

I'm new to this site so you'll have to walk me through this process I'm sorry to say. I met FTW King Cobra online a few days ago and he told me he'd challenged me to a race on here, so I thought I'd better take a look.

I'm happy to race, however work comitments will not let me until after the new year, I'm gonna be working nights right through until the 30th Dec so can we pospone this until the new year?

The only other thing is, I'm a hot lapper, and as such usualy race with collisions off, how are your races run? I have read the Q and A thread but didn't see any referance so I'm asuming you have them on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Yes, on with Limited Damage.

Heres how it works, the challenger picks the track - he has chosen Road America.

You are the challenged, so you pick the Car and PI (Class) in which to race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:02 am

Time & date don't really matter for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:47 am

But I'm asuming that this will now move to the 2009 season or is this ladder just constant?

Oops, just found out where this thread no is:lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:37 am

*presumed cancelled*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down