IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTR Conman challenges VVV Hellbr1ng3r

Go down

TTR Conman challenges VVV Hellbr1ng3r Empty TTR Conman challenges VVV Hellbr1ng3r

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 am

I challenge Hellbr1ng3r at Road Atlanta.

Back to top Go down

TTR Conman challenges VVV Hellbr1ng3r Empty Re: TTR Conman challenges VVV Hellbr1ng3r

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 am

Hmm....this could be interesting

First time Ive been challenged....so now to find the most interesting ridiculous car I could ever think of

Back to top Go down

TTR Conman challenges VVV Hellbr1ng3r Empty Re: TTR Conman challenges VVV Hellbr1ng3r

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:19 am

Actually, conman, Im too high up the list for you to challenge me, its capped at 15 places above the challenger, Conman

We could still do it for fun though as a 'stakes' match Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 am

nuts. forgot about that minor detail. its getting hard to find some1 within 15 places that is still active but ill keep lookin. if u still wanna race yeah i'd be up for a "stakes" match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:10 am

Yes ok - Ill change the thread title

Ill get back to you on the car!

No rush though, gotta get past Rocco's challenge first Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 am

*moved to Stakes Match section*

presume this is cancelled? An update on the situation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Up to conman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 am

I'll still race if your interested hellbringer. I'm interested to see what crazy concoction of a car you can come up with, should be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Road Atlanta hmm...ok I'll have another think about this man Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down