IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnRanked DMR Kryptonic Challenges AZT Conman - CANCELLED

Go down

UnRanked DMR Kryptonic Challenges AZT Conman - CANCELLED Empty UnRanked DMR Kryptonic Challenges AZT Conman - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:29 am

Ive herd this guy is active, maybe Ill get lucky.

Back to top Go down

UnRanked DMR Kryptonic Challenges AZT Conman - CANCELLED Empty Re: UnRanked DMR Kryptonic Challenges AZT Conman - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:48 am

Of course send him a message on Live, but I'm pretty positive Conman is indeed still very active in the game so hopefully he'll be down!

Back to top Go down

UnRanked DMR Kryptonic Challenges AZT Conman - CANCELLED Empty Re: UnRanked DMR Kryptonic Challenges AZT Conman - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:23 pm

I'll accept. I'm assuming i choose the car and track because your unranked? i get off work 2morrow at 430 us central time. not sure my schedule for next week so well have to figure out the logistics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Conman, that's good stuff right there man! Yes, you get to choose the car AND track, and indeed you guys can just work out a time that will work for the both of you. Good luck to you both. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Suzuka with R2 #4Corvette C6R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:38 am

I've got the day off today, so if your around kryptonic we should do this sometime today. hopefully before im 2 drunk to race.

If you can't race today when are you normally able to get on live?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:51 pm

I've got a wedding to go to sat. night. You should be good and drunk by the time I get home. The only problem is Ill be just as if not more wasted than you..lol

Sunday evening would work. I'm in the Mtn time zone so were only an hour difference. I'm usually on almost every day for a few hours Ill send ya an FR today and we can figure somethin out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:29 pm

So is this happening tonight?...should be an interesting race. I've seen Conman's time on this track with this car, and it's impressive, but I honestly don't know what Kryptonic can do with these pairing...I think it will be a good race!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:22 am

if you need a tune kryptonic just let me know; i got pleanty 4 this track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:35 am

'Vette's at Suzuka! Should be a good one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:49 am

Race between kryptonic and myself has been Canceled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:33 am

is it just me or is the r2 corvette the ifca world ranking car of choice

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:15 am

lol seems so!

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down