IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED

Go down

DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED Empty DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:50 pm

I'm a nonlisted driver so I guess all decisions are up to you. I'll send a FR and a message on XBL.

Last edited by DMR Kryptonic on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED Empty Re: DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 pm

That's what I like to see! Should be a good battle if he accepts...does anyone know if Stude is active for sure?

Back to top Go down

DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED Empty Re: DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:08 pm

I made sure he was before I made the challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 pm

Smart man, now you just get to wait and see what track and car you'll be running Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:33 pm

He sent me a message saying he doesnt speak english and doesnt know what I'm talking about. Hmmmm, I wonder how this is gonna work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 pm

LOL, I'm sure we can find someone that can be a mediator and communicate to him what's going on...

Anyone here able to help Kryptonic out in setting up this challenge with RP Stude?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:34 am

what language does he speak? where is he from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 am

French I think, French Canadian, eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Any word on RP Stude guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:27 pm

Stude sent me a message saying he isn't interested, guess I'll try someone else, eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:04 pm

DMR Kryptonic challenges RPStude - DECLINED Chicken_xing_thumb_640

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:49 am

Lots of challenges and no action. This is getting boring. Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:48 am

I know man, it's going to make it boring really quick if unranked drivers are unable to issue challenges to get on the list due to drivers either being inactive or uninterested in the Bottom25?....

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 pm

we might have to open it up a bit, and bump it to the bottom 50. I'll get back to you on this soon...

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down