IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVV Mattystang challenges R2P Bradcolts - CANCELLED

Go down

VVV Mattystang challenges R2P Bradcolts - CANCELLED Empty VVV Mattystang challenges R2P Bradcolts - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:10 am

To a painting contest!Laughing

If anyone has him on their friends list can they please let him know that he can pick the car and track?
Weekends are the best for me (US, Eastern time zone).

Last edited by VVV Mattystang on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

VVV Mattystang challenges R2P Bradcolts - CANCELLED Empty Re: VVV Mattystang challenges R2P Bradcolts - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:58 am

LOL
how does that work?

Back to top Go down

VVV Mattystang challenges R2P Bradcolts - CANCELLED Empty Re: VVV Mattystang challenges R2P Bradcolts - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 am

Im noy sure this guy plays anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:34 am

I was trying to pick a gamertag that I recognized.
Alright, I guess this can be voided out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:35 am

???????? Damn. I've really got to start looking at who is logged in now that he's a part of the site as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:51 am

if your on xp or newer, give yourselves different user accounts, then you won't have the problem Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down