IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVV Mattystang challenges Bogaf - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VVV Mattystang challenges Bogaf - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty VVV Mattystang challenges Bogaf - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 10:39 am

On Motegi West.
Now that I'm on the list I should try to move up it.Smile

Last edited by VVV Mattystang on Wed May 20, 2009 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

VVV Mattystang challenges Bogaf - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV Mattystang challenges Bogaf - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu May 14, 2009 10:41 am

Noob I think is more or less active, and rarely has the time to do anything. He's a young kid who doesn't always have XBL access. Sometimes he's at his dads sometimes not. Might try picking another.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

VVV Mattystang challenges Bogaf - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV Mattystang challenges Bogaf - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Ok I changed it to Bogaf, but I'm not racing him at the oval!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Good choice on staying away from the oval, you wouldnt stand a chance. im no good at motegi so that was a smart choice. i accept the challenge though because i think it will be fun, and maybe i will be able to show that i can also turn right. the stock car guys no what im talkin about. lol!!! i will think up a car for the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:04 pm

send me a freind request matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:10 pm

hmm... odd choice Mattystang. Ur only gaining 6 spots (IF) you win. I hope u dont think its gonna be easy. i wouldnt want to dissapoint you. haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:17 pm

It's hard to find someone on the list to challenge who is available to race. I originally challenged TRC NOOB but I guess he is MIA.
I know you're around and if I win I can challenge some higher ranked people who are online.

Last edited by VVV Mattystang on Thu May 14, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Friend request sent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:37 pm

ok thanks. the car will most likely be an exotic or some crazy hp muscle car. and most likely an s class car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 5:45 am

don't be afraid to go for something 'oddball' - makes things interesting for all involved, yourself included Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 10:10 am

oddball? like what a stock mini cooper? how long do i get to decide, and from then, when do we race?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 12:04 pm

I don't know that there is a deadline as to when you have to pick a car. Once a car is picked we both have to find a time to do the races.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Well matty, i was hoping to dig up a week spot in ur game but it looks like ur just as good as me in all styles of cars in the game, if not better. so im going with what im good at.

the car will be a 998 porche cayman.

im willing to race any time. just give me a time and ill try to meet u on the track.

good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 12:56 pm

A scoreboard car?
Ok, let me see what I've got going on this weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 1:09 pm

I just think i stand the best chance in it. if u want i can change it. but its gonna be a much slower race. i could care less what the car is, just as long as i get some time to tune.

now im having second thoughts on the car, i would like to change it to somthing VERY oddball. i think it would be more fun, and at the same time more funny.

ahh what ever i just wanna race. lets do this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 1:51 pm

The car is fine, how about after the JGTC race on Sunday (around 5pm est)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 3:05 pm

I will most likely be busy sunday and monday. (birthday stuff) so either saturday or tuesday would work better. y dont we just race whenever we r both online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 3:10 am

If you guys like i could choose the car, Spec built and limited tuning?(non-Race Trany etc...)
After Spec5. i Built and tested over 2-3 dozen cars- for great competition. just let me know if you want it in my hands, and i would also offer to be your RO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 am

Im feeling pretty good with the car i chose. finally got it working the way i want. so i think i will be staying with my choice. i would be happy to have u be the RO. it should be a great race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Happy Birthday, BOGAF!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 4:55 pm

thanks... drunk im gettin drunk!!! no race today matty.lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 7:10 am

Bogaf, I'll be online tonight for Stock Car qualifying. Can you race then?
I'm in the eastern time zone by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 am

maybe... i might be busy but if i come online lets race like asap. cuz i might only have a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:35 pm

well this challenge has been completed. Congratulations Bogaf for winning 2-0.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 10:06 pm

CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next