IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVV GTDon challenges iCam V1 - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Go down

VVV GTDon challenges iCam V1 - (0 - 2) - DONE! Empty VVV GTDon challenges iCam V1 - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:16 am

VVV GTDon wrote:The track will be Silverstone International, if he dares. Basketball

Last edited by VVV Chilledheat on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

VVV GTDon challenges iCam V1 - (0 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV GTDon challenges iCam V1 - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:49 pm

So what will the stakes be??? Pink slips??? 1,000,000 credits??? put something on the line!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

VVV GTDon challenges iCam V1 - (0 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV GTDon challenges iCam V1 - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:26 pm

Its good to see that he has accepted. I honestly knew he would. Goodluck Don.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:43 pm

kiknmotorsports wrote:So what will the stakes be??? Pink slips??? 1,000,000 credits??? put something on the line!!!!!!!

Hahaha, the only thing on the line is one of those cool Golden IFCA Trophy cars. I'm no fool, xcamx has to be better than a 100-1 favorite, so how much would you lay on a long shot? lol

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 pm

ALL IN!!!! haha

well in that case, im going to issue my own challenge. haha u'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Car will be TVR 12 stock he says. lol oh brother.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Goodluck to ya Don. You are going to need it my man. Hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:43 am

is it a co-incidence that its a CGS car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:04 am

Chilledheat wrote:is it a co-incidence that its a CGS car?

Probably not, but hey, what can ya do? LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 am

xcamx told me it was the only car he feels comfortable with lol

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:07 am

VVV GTDon wrote:xcamx told me it was the only car he feels comfortable with lol

Ok, he is playing with you. LOL.

I dont think there is a car that he isnt comfortable with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:35 am

VVV GTDon wrote:In preparation for this exhibition match, I did the best I could (until my wheel broke). I practiced a lot, and raced as many fast guys as I could find available, and who would tolerate this awful car, several in the top 50 of the IFCA World Rankings list no less. I beat all but AMG Jed who is ranked #9.

I got my lap times down to the mid 1:14s hoping this might be enough to stay close to James. Had I ran mid 1:14s in the actual race, it still wouldn't have been a "close" race it turns out. James was on his game as usual and ripped off a 1:13.586 in the first race to my 1:15.198, and lead by over 15 seconds at the 10 lap finish!

To put this into some kind of proper perspective, there are only a handful of drivers who can run 1:14s in this car at this track, your average fast guy will eventually get there with some practice, but only the elite will bring it down into the 13s. As a CGS pro who is very familiar with this car it was no wonder that James was going to do extremely well. Race 2 was simply a repeat of race 1, only with iCam clicking off an even faster lap of 1:13.491!

It was a great honor and privilege to have competed against the best in the world, and lose. lol But the point wasn't to beat up on old GTDon, rather it was to show the world that the CGS pros do have enormous skills, and that the flawed format they were forced to adhere to during their professional competition, should not take away from their reputations or skills, as some have attempted to do.

iCam v1, as promised did in fact receive a special IFCA golden trophy car for winning. This particular car came out of our Endurance series, essentially an authentic livery from back in the day but painted all gold with black accents, with his gamer tag on the door panels, and a legal competition tune should he decide to ever drive it in the IFCA Endurance series. A 1992 Honda NSX-R, the same car that is depicted in the IFCA banner that Ayrton Senna helped develop.

Congratulations iCam v1, it was a pleasure as always

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down