IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE!

Go down

TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE! Empty TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE!

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:42 am

Any time, any where, pal.TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE! 822802

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE! Empty Re: TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:41 am

Wow, go get em Don! LOL.

Back to top Go down

TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE! Empty Re: TDR GTDon challenges TRC factory - DONE!

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:44 am

I think he's too "scurred" (lol) to show his ugly face. I want him off the list so bad! The more challenges I can give him and others can give him, the more his rank will fall for declining them! Muahahaha!!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:51 am

i've got no problem with him, infact, he's on my friends list, or was at least... i got on well with him!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:52 am

Well, he has a real problem with your organization, he hates the IFCA. And he hates GTDon! Not sure why exactly, but he really does.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:11 am

Well, getr done!! LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:45 pm

I have no problem with Chilledheat whatsoever. My problem was with contant spamming of all the forums with the IFCA propaganda when you were in charge. I have noticed that Chilled runs it quite differently.

Chilled, I stopped playing Forza for about 3 months, so I removed everyone that was not TRC from my list in order to make room for friends in other games.

Just for the fun of it, I accept your challenge Don. I will get back to you in a few hours with the track, class and time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Oh yea, we got a race!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:46 pm

i wanna see this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:48 pm

+1 for wanting to see this go down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:07 pm

OK. D400 Hyundai Tuscani Elisa on Maple Valley Reverse. I would love to get this over with, so I am around any night this week, except Friday, including tonight. Its 8pm EST now, I could go in an hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:29 pm

I wanna C, Can I compete too???....... 3 way challenge type shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............tuff Very Happy .

Not really, but I do wanna watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Alright then, saturday night at 9pm EST. You in?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:22 am

Oh good!!! I can do it Saturday night. You know factory, I'm almost surprised you found your way here.

I thought You said you didn't want anything to do with the "spamming FWC" , or that damn "spammer" GTDon. (At that time the IFCA was not yet in existance I'll have you know.)

Now you say you didn't like how I spammed about or ran the IFCA?? But the truth is, I never did promote the IFCA. The reason why you like Chilly's method better, is because I purposely wasn't doing any of the promotion from the very start! lol

You see, unknown to you, (or anyone besides Rusty) it was decided in advance that I would not have the promotional responsibilities for the IFCA. That it would be better to allow other people to do the promoting since there were a few people out there like yourself who hated GTDon or had some bug up their butt about me and the old FWC. Rusty, Eries, and Chilledheat did all the promotion from the start of the IFCA. So all this time you have been mad at me for doing something with the IFCA, I wasn't even doing. lol. You just assumed that I was because of the old FWC!

The IFCA is not my organization TRC factory, yes, I helped to establish it, but it belongs to the clubs and drivers that are a part of it. I'm happy to be a small part of it, and happy to say that the old original FWC series (which was all mine) was its grandfather. But the IFCA is an entirely different and bigger ball of wax that has many masters.

I'm sorry that you have felt in the past that my continuous positive promotion of organized Forza racing has been a real downer for you, but had I not done this, the IFCA would not exist today. I hope now that you know the truth about the IFCA, you will be less of a stranger here.

Time and time again people have said to me as far back as FM1, "Man it's really cool that you keep thinking of ways to keep the game fresh GT, I would have quit this game a long time ago were it not for you."

Is this really a bad thing factory? Is trying to create more fun and quality Forza competition for everyone really something you are against?

Listen factory, I have always respected you, and DarkStorm and Scorpion and TRC too. You guys are legendary fast in this hobby, faster than me for sure. But I would like to think that you could at least excuse my promotional enthusiasm in the past as being at the very worst, well intended, if not well executed.

I look forward to our match on Saturday.

Thanks,
TDR GTDon

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:16 am

I am looking forward to watching this one!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:37 pm

A little correction on the time of this match , it will be 9pm EST/8pm CST, not 10pm CST.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:04 am

Allow me to first thank TRC factory for accepting a rather "in your face" challenge by me. What I mean is, he didn't have to accept it but did anyway. Most would have passed on such a hyped up match. I commend and admire his poise for accepting the challenge. I can tell you that this is one of the very hardest races I've ever had, partly due to the risky track, and mostly due to the skill of TRC factory.

We both came to the lobby nervously wired up before race 1 even started. McMansell was our Race Official. If you like pressure cookers, this was the race to be in.

Both of us had done our home work and gotten our help from outsiders. Each had whole clubs tuning or helping to tune their respective cars. TDR Flex is my personal tuner of choice when TDR Eries is out of town, and with some cross checks from the entire SPDN club we put together a car that was just right enough for me to capture 10th place on the scoreboard. TRC factory wasn't far behind bettering his 15th place to 13th place during practice. These were serious car builds and tunes on both sides.

Race 1
TRC factory had the pole and took the lead. His race 5speed transmission easily got away from my 4speed sport tranny off the line, but going up the Maple Valley reverse hill, my 3rd gear would pull much harder almost allowing me to overtake. I had to back off and try to play it safe since there is so little room to pass safely on this track. Both cars handled equally well, but my car had slightly more speed on the straights. TRC factory's car was better suited going into slow turns and would come out faster, but eventually my car would catch up to him on the back straight or up the hill. After following him closely for 8 tense laps, TRC factory went slightly wide coming onto the back straight, and I pulled along the inside of him. The inside line is not where you want to be, going into one of the hairiest corners of any track in the entire game! I blew the apex and slammed the wall! TRC continued on to win race 1. Fastest laps TDR GTDon 1:39.040 vs TRC factory 1:39.183. (JFYI these are top 15 times on the scoreboard people!)

Race 2
My turn to lead on this difficult passing track. TRC factory gets the jump on me again, but not enough to beat me to turn one when my car starts pulling his all the way up the hill gaining about a 5 car length lead. factory had a couple of slight wobbles in the early laps, and at this level of racing that's about all it takes for the other guy to get away. I even the match 1-1. fastest laps TDR GTDon 1:39.334 vs TRC factory 1:39.507.

Race 3
This is it, all the hype and trash talk (not that there really was any) ends here. TRC factory gets to lead again, and again I have to back off while following him up the hill, or crash. I let him go a little, knowing I can catch up later, and while still on the first lap, TRC factory suddenly gets side ways entering what I will now always call "dead man's curve!" It is the undulating off camber right hander at the end of the back straight. His car just slid out of control and smacked the wall. A very sad ending to what was going to be a very close race to the very end. Match Winner TDR GTDon 2-1. fastest laps TDR GTDon 1:39.298 vs TRC factory 1:41.170

Again, thank you for the opportunity TRC factory, it was a rare pleasure and honor to race someone as skilled and clean a racer as yourself.

TDR GTDon (ranked #77th now!) yeah!!!

IFCA GTDon

Male

Forza Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:11 am

That about sums it up. Good racing, now I'm going back to play some Grifball on Halo 3:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:58 am

Good racing guys. I wish I would have been able to get in the room sooner to watch. Maybe next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:15 am

TDR FTW. Well done Donald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum