IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:32 pm

good to see it has almost got there!

Back to top Go down

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:20 am

Thanks for the respcet but im not half as fast as i was and "Switch" i now know who you are i thought it was someone else but now i know your "Rollin in a wrx"shit man back early last year had loads of races with you (bloody close ones too) should of made it B class lol. Should be a close race (i hope) i send you a pic of the front of my car cuz thats the only time you get to see it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:39 am

yeah, Aghan. that was the total reason why i made the challenge. i remember the really close racing we had way back when, and thought we'd have another close fight! Smile looking forward to Saturday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:26 am

Just making sure this thing is still cracking off tomorrow afternoon as planned?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:18 am

get yer popcorn ready Biz! this thing will be going down later today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:53 am

and some tissues for switch for when is all over

Back to top Go down

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Challenge Complete!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:35 pm

DMR SWITCH: 1
GBR AfghanBlack: 0

Times:
SWITCH: 1:59.430
Afghan: 2:01.2xx

After one race, seeing there was a considerably large gap @ the finish, Afghan had decided to concede.

And Biz, did you get caught with fake tickets?? no-one showed up to watch. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:47 pm

LOL, sorry man, I was out sighting my rifle and pistol in with my girl's dad our hunting party. Of course, after shooting we went to grab a couple drinks to "plan" the trip out and I didn't get home 'til late. Great work though man, CONGRATS on the win!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:35 pm

well done!

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:38 pm

Hey Don, why hasnt this thread get moved to the completed thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Well, at least you are already updated on the the List Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:06 pm

sorry, i havnt moved it - don doesn't really do much on the forum maintenance side of things Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2