IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:10 am

i know im unranked, so i have to wait and see what Afghan picks for track & car. and hopefully we can schedule a time for this thing.

Last edited by DMR SWITCH on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty Re: DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Hell yeah! Make sure to send him a message on Xbox Live so that he is sure to be aware of your challenge. Oh, and I of course call dibs on a front row seat for this race 'cause it has the makings of one helluva race!!!

Back to top Go down

DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE! Empty Re: DMR SWITCH challenges GBR AfghanBlack - (2 - 0) - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:43 pm

i thought u could only race someone 20 spots above...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:42 am

The rules had been modified a while back to allow unranked challengers to challenge anyone in the Bottom 50 Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:35 am

alright. i sent Afghan a message yesterday morning. im hoping to hear back from him soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:54 pm

The guys FAST

I beat him once just in a C class Toruney, but he whipped me next time we raced.

Should be a close race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 am

i used to race with Afgan a lot - can't remember if it was end of Forza or beginning Forza 2, but he has good racing etiquette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:41 am

yeah. ive known him back when he was with the SABR bunch. i know he a good driver, and believe i have what it takes to pull this one off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:04 pm

I know Afghan is pretty dang quick, but I also know that SWITCH (who is not as well known now 'cause he changed his GT) is incredibly fast as well!...should be a great race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Can i watch biz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:21 pm

Not up to me dude, this is SWITCH's challenge Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm

where-ever there is room in the lobby, feel right ahead and take a seat for it Sinerster. im not going to reserve seat(s). lol. well, except maybe Adequate and Kryptonic. Wink

And as Adequate mentioned, my old Gamertag(s) were 'CD 03WRXOwner', and 'rollin in a WRX'. Im sure i've raced with some of you guys in the past. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:46 pm

tell biz to send me an invite when this goes down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 am

well, i still have yet to hear back from Afghan. i hope he DOES get back to me with a Car, track, and time (hope he doesnt decline though) soon.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 am

I used to see those GT's on the boards months back Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:45 am

VVV Hellbr1ng3r wrote:I used to see those GT's on the boards months back Very Happy
back when i was with team CD, i was more focused on hotlapping in B class (@ the time, held the #10 time at Suzuka in the Celica. but now its nothing but Barracuda's). But once COD4 came out, the two leaders all but left FM2 in the dust. after two or three 'COT Series I' races, i decided to join the DMR guys. as did DMR Chad Roy. and im still trying to convince CD Methuzla to join as he seems to be the only remaining CD member to play Forza2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:09 pm

yeah, we heard of CD a while back and they showed interest in racing in the series, then they just dissapeared...makes sense now i guess!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Any response?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 pm

actually, i got a response back earlier this morning. Afghan said he was on vacation the last couple weeks. it sound like he's interested, but i still need to find out the car, track, and work out a time (seeing he's in Europe) for this challenge

BTW, happy bday Biz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:26 pm

Gracias dude! Well, good deal, post up the specs on the car & track when you find out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Alright, I'm currently in a room w/ both DMR SWITCH and GBR Afghanblack and they have agreed to C550 Honda CRX's on Mugello Long...should be a great race!...still awaiting date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:16 pm

Good news Boys! i just finished chatting with Afghan after i signed onto Live tonight, and a time is set!

its going to be This Saturday night @ 5pm EST. (it'll be 10pm for Afghan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:31 pm

I will be there in the front row with my popcorn!...so save me a seat my friend, lookin forward to this one...you better get to practicing man, let me know if you need/want someone to run with. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:34 pm

i'll definitely be practicing tomorrow night. so if your on dude, send me a game invite or somethin'. i might be painting the Callenger Concept that Kryptonic built when i get home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Sounds like a plan, not like I'm not going to see you anyway LOL.

Yeah, we were practicing in those Challengers last night, and that could be a decent little series. I need to revise the paint on mine as well though. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next