IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JG4tr challenges JMR 358 - DECLINED

Go down

JG4tr challenges JMR 358 - DECLINED Empty JG4tr challenges JMR 358 - DECLINED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:39 pm

I'm unranked as of now so, the track and car choice are yours. I see that you are westcoast like me so, scheduling shouldn't be hard.

Back to top Go down

JG4tr challenges JMR 358 - DECLINED Empty Re: JG4tr challenges JMR 358 - DECLINED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Everybody wants a piece of you man!

Back to top Go down

JG4tr challenges JMR 358 - DECLINED Empty Re: JG4tr challenges JMR 358 - DECLINED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm

I know everyone is after JMR, I wanna watch this race........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:45 pm

LOL DECLINE!!! maybe i'm getting all the challenges because i'm the only active driver thats in the bottom 25?? i'm improving my TT time and going to finish my exhibition soon so that should put me out of challenge range. from unranked drivers. i have defended my spot once. when the major update comes out i wwill be acceptng challenges and issueing some.. Maybe someone can sticky a thread stating i am not accepting challenges.. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 am

Sorry to hear you are no longer accepting races. Sad

Yes, your position on the list does make you a good choice for challengers trying to get ranked.

I don't think that exhibition mode counts directly for the list or, I would most likely be on it already. Incomplete hotlaps is what has got me 'under the radar'.

Best of luck in the future...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down