IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:27 pm

Nah I got too much goin on so I havent really been running it... we agreed to do it next Friday so I kinda put it on the back burner for a bit

Back to top Go down

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE! - Page 2 Empty Re: R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:13 pm

yeah that's cool...i just went for a 2 hour bike ride and don't really feel up to it now any ways.

P.S....it's a horrible idea to ride your bike from 2-4pm when the heat index is over 90...i started to feel the onset of heat exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Yea, that wasnt a good idea Scooty, especially if you didnt have any water to pour on your head to cool yourself down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:15 pm

I had a 64oz camelbak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:09 am

I once saw a 64 oz cameltoe............................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:35 am

...LOL...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:51 am

Hey Scooty I know it's a day early but I'm available all day today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Crap..just saw this...I would have been available too, DOH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Well cruz won the polls but who will win the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:37 am

Alright well.. I got work today so I wont get home until about 645 EST we can do it around 800 if ya want

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:17 am

I'm down...even if i go out tonight won't be till after 800...so let's do this thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 am

Alright... you know with all this time to practice I got my hand in so much I havent run any practice thats why I need the hour =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:42 pm

I have only used it for that one day...other than that I have not driven it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Great racing Cruz...congrats on the win and like I said...expect some Green Hell in the future Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2