IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE! Empty R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:06 pm

I challenge scooty on diamondback

Back to top Go down

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE! Empty Re: R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Accepted.

Stock Konig CC8S.

Back to top Go down

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE! Empty Re: R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Any time frame Scooty?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:43 pm

wow! this should be wild!

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:36 pm

Friday night is best for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Pick a time so that we all know and we can have an official there. I am sure I can do it since Friday is my day/night off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Can we do it earlier than 9 CST? Maybe 8-9 EST?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:19 pm

I can be available at 8 or 9pm est. Where you at Cruz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:08 pm

well he did say Friday... so thats like 4 days from now......lolz.... that time should work for me too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Just so you know Cruz...this is what your going to be racing w/ Friday...haha.

I'm the crazy one.

R2P CruzCntrol challenges TRC Scooty - DONE! L_d085437e888d4b32fb3190c6d923bd77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:28 pm

well you can see my avitar..... That's an actual picture of me......
I win photo comp lol =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Pshhhh...Sam Adams White Ale + Affliction shirt + clover bunny ear things + my insanity = unbeatable photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:13 pm

i say we make a poll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:50 am

Yummmm White Ale Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:00 am

Both of yall are nutz!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:18 am

lmao.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:45 pm

I really wanna do this race, but looks like Friday I'm going bowling and getting hammered.

Going to need to reschedule.

For the record I don't want to cancel the challenge...I ain't sissy'n out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:38 pm

alright... well thats fine... lets shoot for the next Friday then... bump it a week.....will that work for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Sounds good to me dude.

Btw...have you ran the Koni there yet? I'm in the 1:04.9 after about 20 something odd laps. I happened to know the two shorter versions of the track (faintly) so I might be some what of a challenge, haha, just wondering how bad you're going to stomp me.

EDIT: Just incase you do beat me...you can expect some Green Hell in the future Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 pm

nah I havent ran yet.... I got a bad chemical burn on the fingertips of my right hand and I'm tryin to let it heal a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:59 am

Is this stock tuning as well or just build?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:34 pm

stock build...all you can tune is tire pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:33 pm

k... i got a .9 with the stock pressure =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:50 pm

As long as you're not destroying my time I'm ok w/ it, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:52 am

Cruz...can you play today? My g/f is going shopping, so I have all day so long as we can get an official...and if you have time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next