IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello IFCA

3 posters

Go down

Hello IFCA Empty Hello IFCA

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello IFCA!

Earlier this week your very own AAR GTDon had posted a thread on TheOnlineRacingAssociation.com forums about the IFCA World Cup. This had intrigued me. I am a fan of multi-class endurance racing and have been looking for a Rolex type series for a while now. So, with that, here I am.

I have a bit of experience with racing video games; I have owned Virtua Racing for the Sega Genesis, CART Racing for PC, Forza 1 for XBOX, and FORZAs 3 & 4 for XBOX 360 (I missed Forza 2 as I was a poor university student at the time). Despite all of this, I only really started racing online less than a year ago with FM3.

In the real world, I live and work in a small town in Alberta, Canada. I spend my summers golfing and fishing; and, I spend my winters snowboarding and playing hockey.

I think I can find my way around these forums pretty easily. I have signed up for a number (lucky my TORA numer of #79 seems to be free). If there is anything else that I should know, just link me in the right direction.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Hello IFCA Empty Re: Hello IFCA

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Welcome!!! Being from Canada, you might enjoy using the Can/Am cars in the World Cup. Can/Am was huge back in the day with unlimited power and no restrictions. They would race 3 tracks in Canada and 4 in the US. Can/Am is sort of considered the grandfather of North American sports car racing. See you at the track, I practice every night just about.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED
IFCA LICENSE: ADVANCED

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Welcome to our home Duke of Bruno, glad you stopped by. Anything you need just ask.. and here's the link you are looking for. https://ifca.forumotion.com/f264-ifca-world-cup-sunday-700pm-cst-800pm-est
Also, here's the rest of our series..enjoy! https://ifca.forumotion.com/f248-racing-tournaments

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks gents.

I do have a Stingray painted up that I have been wanting to use for a series, but, I am thinking I may go with the newer Mustang.

Back to top Go down

Post by corwinKB Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I saw you several times on the TORA website i decided that I wasnt going to race the mini series this week because I didnt think I would be prepared enough by tomorrow. But let me tell you, this is a ton of fun the cars take a little bit of practice but add me on xbox and i'll take you around the track a few times Razz
corwinKB
corwinKB

Male

Local : Michigan, USA

Registration date : 2010-07-23

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: corwinMB
IFCA Car #: 2
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:53 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about not being prepared for the TOR GT Mini-Series. It is basically a series to test the cars for the next official series. It seems to be getting quite a lot of attention as people seem to be excited about drive the new "race cars" that TORA may be using for the next official season of the GT series. And, by the sound of things, you have probably done more practice for the next race than I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by corwinKB Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Haha yeah i did maybe a nights worth a practices and the best I could come up with in the BMW was a 35, to be honest all my attention comes here, we got a lot of good events and the cars generally are more balanced on paper - we dont worry about custom builds and handicaps, we test the hell out of cars and push them hard when the race comes... Not to say the TORA way is any better or worst, im just used to the way we do things here.

I will be on practicing for the WC this weekend feel free to pop in and say hi and grab some builds off of AAR GTDon's store front, there are 50 cars to choose from!
corwinKB
corwinKB

Male

Local : Michigan, USA

Registration date : 2010-07-23

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: corwinMB
IFCA Car #: 2
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 am

Welcome Dude!!!

IFCA Forza Masters: Season 14 (group 6) (Champion), Season 16 (Champion), Season 20 (Team Penske)
IFCA Spec Kings: Datsun 510 (Team Penske)
IFCA FM8: Season 1 (Team Penske), Season 2 (Champion + Team Penske)
IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : South Africa

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: ZAR Eries
IFCA Car #: 5
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://www.ifca.forumotion.com