IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IFCA speaks with the head of PCARS Ian Bell

Go down

The IFCA speaks with the head of PCARS Ian Bell Empty The IFCA speaks with the head of PCARS Ian Bell

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:43 pm

That's right, the leader of the IFCA had a little impromptu back and forth with the leader and head man of ProjectCARS Ian Bell. The tone was aggressive but respectful on both sides, and made for a rare dialogue between major game developer, and grass roots league organizer.  Take a look and see what you think...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35164-It%92s-all-about-the-competitive-fire!

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The IFCA speaks with the head of PCARS Ian Bell Empty Re: The IFCA speaks with the head of PCARS Ian Bell

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:17 pm

Yeah that guy is a complete douchebag. I kept checking for the status of 2.0, it seems like he spends a butt ton of time moderating the forums and addressing any negative comment about PCARS whether it has merit or not. This is pretty concerning and says he is really just a management boss man who may have pioneered some of the ideas and organized things but probably is not doing much on the technical side. Usually people don't have time to sit on their products forum moderating it continually instead of working. It's also weird they don't provide any update on matters until it's too late, or it's to say hey we will be fixing this totally lala up thing, oh gee thanks.

Anyway if pcars cared about being constructive they would make their forum more productive for finding and addressing bugs, instead it's just a big turdfest.

Cool you got to talk with him, but in my book he's a Greenawalt jr and I truly would like to punch the guy out for his attitude that he doodoo gold, more like pesos at best.

Back to top Go down

The IFCA speaks with the head of PCARS Ian Bell Empty Re: The IFCA speaks with the head of PCARS Ian Bell

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:25 pm

ridin sideways wrote:Yeah that guy is a complete douchebag. I kept checking for the status of 2.0, it seems like he spends a butt ton of time moderating the forums and addressing any negative comment about PCARS whether it has merit or not. This is pretty concerning and says he is really just a management boss man who may have pioneered some of the ideas and organized things but probably is not doing much on the technical side. Usually people don't have time to sit on their products forum moderating it continually instead of working. It's also weird they don't provide any update on matters until it's too late, or it's to say hey we will be fixing this totally lala up thing, oh gee thanks.

Anyway if pcars cared about being constructive they would make their forum more productive for finding and addressing bugs, instead it's just a big turdfest.

Cool you got to talk with him, but in my book he's a Greenawalt jr and I truly would like to punch the guy out for his attitude that he doodoo gold, more like pesos at best.

Hahaha, come on, tell us how you really feel! hahahaha!

I sympathize with you, but Greenawalt doesn't have the balls to respond to grass roots organizers like me, so give some credit to Ian. lol

I think it's very interesting his take on why console simulation racing doesn't attempt to emulate real racing.  Very revealing, and yes he has shades of Greenawalt on this no doubt. lol  It's too bad.  I was hoping for a more rebellious foe for Greenawalt's gang, a guy that would want to dominate rather than just copy and compete with his rivals.  Doesn't seem to be the case.  Ian seems just as focused on mass appeal above all else as Greenawalt.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down