IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent! Forza Motorsport 2: I want your cars!

Go down

Urgent! Forza Motorsport 2: I want your cars! Empty Urgent! Forza Motorsport 2: I want your cars!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Hey guys,

Tomorrow night, the FM2 Auction House and gifting feature closes down.

If you have any cars on your game save that you'd no longer like to use, I'll take them, as I still play FM2 every once in a while.

I want them by tomorrow night, preferably tonight. Not sure what time it closes down, but ASAP.

I'm not going to put the list of cars that I want. It doesn't matter if I get duplicates.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Forza Motorsport 2: I want your cars! Empty Re: Urgent! Forza Motorsport 2: I want your cars!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Why do you still play F2? Just curios

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Forza Motorsport 2: I want your cars! Empty Re: Urgent! Forza Motorsport 2: I want your cars!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:56 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:Hey guys,
...as I still play FM2 every once in a while.

Yes. I'm playing it right now, trying to fill my garage with cars bought cheaply through the auction house before it closes. This is primarily so I can get the buy/sell 10 cars achievement and save credits on cars I would have to otherwise buy the usual way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Update: Yay! I got the 10 cars achievement before the deadline!

I'd still like other cars via gifting if available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down