IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simbin Bundle

Go down

Simbin Bundle Empty Simbin Bundle

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 pm

If anyone has a decent wheel, PC, and Steam go on the storefront and get the Simbin Bundle for $45.00. It includes:

GT Legends
GTR - FIA GT Racing Game
GTR 2 - FIA GT Racing Game
GT Power Extension
GTR Evolution
Race 07
Race 07: Formula RaceRoom Add-On
Race 07: Andy Priauix Crowne Plaza Raceway
Race Injection
RACE ON
RACE: Caterham Expansion
Race: The WTCC Game
The Retro Expansion
STCC: The Game
STCC II
The WTCC 2010 Pack

and some other cool little things.

The graphics are the best thing out there but it is focused more on the sim experience and running full length FIA style enduraces and experience another perspective of racing. $45.00 seems steep for the average gamer and I know it's not easy to come by in this day and age with all the economic uncertainty, believe me i don't have money to throw around but I just got my comp back from the shop and had some bank rewards points to spend so i converted it to cash and got this and don't regret it.!!!

highly recommended to anyone who loves endurance racing and GT cars!

Back to top Go down

Simbin Bundle Empty Re: Simbin Bundle

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:30 pm

I picked up some of those title when i got a gaming computer. GTL wouldn't run on my computer with out some kind of trick and RO and GTR E i had issues with as well but im sure this bundle smoothed that out.I did have fun with the Race Room F1 car. Race Pro is a Simbin game on the xbox360 and i recommend it for x360 people.The graphics are Forza2 level but thats about the time it came out. Many new tracks and cars to try and make sure you down load the DLC. That said i think Race Pro has a taste of these games for $5.00

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Well i've played with them a little under a week and i would have to say they are still worth the money. GTR 2 lost the licensing rights to the ferrari's, porsches, and i think mosler. However if you download a patch and get a nocd crack for it they come back for offline play. RACE07 and all the mods fort STCC (Swedish Touring Car) and WTCC (World Touring Car) are a lot of fun. You get to play as racing legends such as Jorg Muller and Jan Magnussen (not sure on how to spell his name). But it is worth the money you get like 15 games for the price of 1 new one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 pm

The mods on the PC for some of them games are endless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum