IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Valley

Go down

Maple Valley Empty Maple Valley

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm

My apologies to scarecrow and 67. Watching replay with telemetry confirmed that my wheel ceased communicating just prior to contact with scarecrow, leading to more with 67.
on the plus side, I over-safed the first turn right out into the grass. The safest time to re- enter the track? When in last place...
Had I not boned the first turn, the wheel probably would have still shut down, with me in the middle of the pack, with worse consequences for the pack.

Back to top Go down

Maple Valley Empty Re: Maple Valley

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 pm

These things happen bud, I haven't talked to my dad about it but i'm sure he wasn't mad. Hope you worked the bugs out

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 pm

The wheel is conflicted with other RF sources, especially cell phones. I place my cell in another room on the far side of the house which seems to cut this problem down quite a bit for me.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm

So, having it sit adjacent to the wheel, as it often is, is not a good thing. thanks for the info. What it was the second time this had happened. The ffb is driving the wheel to the side I can over power it, but the signal to the Xbox doesn't correspond to the rotation I put to the wheel. Throttle full on anyway, so I'm doomed in that situation .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum